AAU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: AAU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON AAU.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), is asking many questions about AAU post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will AAU start selling their post utme registration form, Is AAU post utme form for 2023 out?. Some is even asking about AAU post utme registration portal. Most of Ambrose Alli University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the AAU post utme registration date made the AAU aspirants to be searching online for AAU post utme form 2023/2024, AAU post utme statistics, AAU post utme result checking, AAU post utme syllabus, AAU post utme screening 2023/2024, AAU admission portal, AAU admission 2023, AAU post utme past questions pdf format, AAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out Online, AAU.edu.ng | AAU Admission Latest News. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
AAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma Post UTME form/admission screening for 2023/2024 session is out.
All candidate that applied Ambrose Alli University (AAU), as their first choice of institution is required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercises online application form at a fee of N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch. Deadline is July 20th.
Cut-off Mark is 175 and above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2023/2024 AAU POST-UTME ONLINE
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
AAU Direct Entry Screening Dates:
All Direct Entry applicants are required to present themselves for physical screening starting from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August 2023.
Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
2023/2024 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: AAU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON Aau.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our AAU aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
16 thoughts on “AAU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON AAU.edu.ng”
Please I need more details about the screening
Please add up +2349031160271
Pls add me to the watsapp group
Please add me 09067094984
Please add up 07034759683
Please add me
pls add up 08067855556
Add me up too 09130633668
07032963695 please add me up