Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022
Today we will be looking at this topic: AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022.
This article will look at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022.
Are you an Aspirant of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma?
Are you asking for the AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form.
How to partake in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form.
Furthermore date For Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission
This is to notify Ambrose Ali University aspirants that Postgraduate Admission Forms for 2021/2022 is out.
AAU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
a. Masters degree programmes:
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
1. At least a 2nd Class Honours Degree of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. Or any other University of known standing in the relevant discipline.
2. 3rd Class Bachelor’s Degree plus PGD or HND and any professional qualification with appropriate PGD from a known University.
3. Holders of LL.B with at least 2nd Class Honours or 3rd Class Honours with a B.L. And with at least 5 yrs post-call experience, may be considered for the LL.M programme.
4. For Masters of Arts in French studies, holders of B.A. or B.ED (French) with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division of any known University.
5. For Master of Bus Admin and Master of Public Admin holders of a Bachelor degree not below 2nd Class Lower Division in any discipline.
OR 3rd Class Degree/HND plus PGD in any administration related discipline, plus at least one year post qualification experience.
6. Candidates for the M.Sc programme in Business Administration must pass:
1. At least five credit passes (or equivalent) in GCE O/L or WASCE or NECO or NABTEB which should in all cases.
Including English, Maths and Econs or Commerce or Accounting and which must have been gotten at not more than two sitting. Plus
2. A minimum of a B.Sc degree (2nd Class Lower Division) in Bus Admin from AAU, Ekpoma.
Or any other University in Nigeria and Overseas known by the Senate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
3. A holder of the PGD in Bus Admin/Mgt from AAU, Ekpoma or any other University in Nigeria.
And also Overseas known by the Senate of AAU, Ekpoma with an average score of 50% may also be considered.
4. Candidate who have HND (Upper Credit) in Bus Admin/Mgt from a recognized Polytechnic must have additional qualifications such as MBA, PGDBM etc.
7. For Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Science, other relevant Professional Qualifications may be considered on their own merit.
b. M.Phil Programme
Candidates who have any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission.
1. Graduate of Ambrose Alli University with a Masters degree in related discipline.
2. Graduate of any other approved University with the qualification specified in (i) above.
3. Other Departmental requirements as stated in the School of Postgraduate Studies Handbook.
4. Admission requirement into Master of Science (M.Sc) Programme:
Admission requirement for Master of Science in Strategic Studies and Policy and Development studies will be 2nd Class (Hons) Lower Division upwards.
However, the related areasof studies to qualify for admission will be same as above (pgd).
c. Ph.D Programme:
A graduate of AAU, Ekpoma or any other University of recognized standing who possesses Master’s degree appropriate to the intended course may be
Nevertheless, such intending candidate should have scored an average of 60 per cent in his/her Master’s degree or M.Phil programme.
Notwithstanding the above, a Department may require an applicant, as a condition for admission.
In other to undergo appropriate test, interviews, examinations.
And/take appropriate pre-requisite or concrete courses.
Students, where applicable, would be made to fulfill the Ph.D qualifying examination requirement to confirm their candidature before registration of their titles/proposals.
d. Postgraduate Diplomas:
i. Department of Crop Science (Full-Time Only):
B.Sc with a 3rd class degree in any area of Agric,or related sc disciplines.
In addition Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Chemistry, Forestry, Agric Edu
from further academic pursuit in crop science.
ii. Department of Animal Science (Full-Time Only):
B.Sc with a 3rd class degree in any area of Agric, or related Sc disciplines.
Also Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Chemistry, Forestry, Agric Edu
from further academic pursuit in crop science.
iii. Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture:
At least a 3rd class Hons degree in Architecture.
iv. Postgraduate Diploma in Geography and Regional Planning:
At least 3rd Class Honours degree in Geo and Regional Planning or any other related discipline relevant to Geo from AAU.
Or any other known equivalent
institution holders of HND/HNC from a known Polytechnic or College of Tech may be considered.
v. Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Elect/Elect, and Mechanical and Material & Production Engineering):
Holders of good HND in Engineering with at least 4 years post-qualification cognate experience.
Or Graduate in fields relevant to Engr of any recognized University
shall be considered.
vi. Postgraduate Diploma in Botany:
At a least 3rd Class Honours Degree in Botany or other Science related disciplines.
vii. Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry:
a. Minimum a 3rd Class Honours Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemistry Edu.
b. HND with a Credit pass in Chemistry or other Sc related discipline.
viii. Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science:
a. Not less than a 3rd Class Honours Degree of AAU or any other known institution in a Science-based discipline.
b. Other relevant professional qualifications
may be considered on their own merit.
ix. Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics:
Not less than 3rd Class Honours Degree of Statistics or Maths from Ambrose Ali University or any other university of known standing.
x. Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology:
a. At least 3rd Class Honours or Pass degree in Microbiology from AAU, or any other University of known standing, in the relevant disciplines.
Such as Biology, Biochem and Food Tech.
b. Holders of FIMILS and AIMLS in Science related discipline.
xi. Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry:
As little as 3rd Class Honours degree in Biochem or other related Science Disciplines.
xii. Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics:
Not lower than 3rd Class Honours Degree of Statistics or Maths from Ambrose Ali University or any other university recognized standing.
xiii. Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management:
a. 1st degree from Ambrose Ali University or other recognized University.
b. H.N.D from recognized Polytechnic or equivalent.
c. Full professional qualification of recognized professional Bodies approved by the Senate of the University.
xiv. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration:
A graduate of AAU, Ekpoma or any other known University in any discipline.
Or holder of H.N.D in any discipline with at least three years cognate experience.
xv. Centre for Strategic and Development Studies:
The admission requirement includes HND (Less than merit) or a bachelor degree (with less than second class lower).
For Postgraduate Diploma (PGD):
Strategic Studies, the related areas will include International Relations, Political Sc, History, International Studies and Law.
For (PGD): Policy and Development:
Studies, the related areas will include Econs, Public Admin and any other Social Science Course.
xvi. Postgraduate Diploma in Education:
A graduate of AAU, Ekpoma or any other University of known standing who possesses a good 1st degree classification acceptable to Senate.
In all cases, candidates must have the (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate.
Duration of AAU Postgraduate Programmes.
The duration of the courses to be offered shall be as follows:
a. Ph.D Programme (Full-Time):
The duration shall be a minimum of three academic sessions, and a maximum of five academic sessions.
b. Ph.D Programme (Part-Time):
The duration shall not be less than five academic sessions and a maximum of eight academic sessions.
c. Master’s Degree Programme (Full-Time):
The duration shall be a minimum of three Semester and a maximum of Six Semesters.
Extension may be allowed for not more than two semesters.
D.Masters Programme (Part-Time):
The duration shall be in the range of a minimum of three academic sessions and maximum of four academic sessions.
An extension may be allowed for not more than one academic session.
e. Postgraduate Diploma:
The duration shall not be less than one academic session for Full-Time and not more than two academic sessions for Part-Time.
Note: In exceptional cases, an additional extension of not more than one academic session.
It may be approved by Senate on the recommendation of the Board for all the postgraduate programmes.
How to Apply for AAU Postgraduate Admission.
- Applicants are required to purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- For Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N23,000.00.
- Only from the Fidelity Bank Plc, Ekpoma.
- Procedure for on- application:
On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- Aspiranys are to visit the Ambrose Ali University website @ https://aauekpoma.edu.ng or portal @ https://aaue.waeup.org.
- In other to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured photo and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/ documents to the portal.
- Applicants should preview and confirm that the photo is uploaded correctly.
- As no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their photo.
- Thereafter submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Please check the Application Instructions tab on the University Portal for proper guidance.
Duration of application:
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online.
For completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Mon 4th Nov, – Fri 31st July, 2021.
Candidates should check the University portal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
1. Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
3. Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
4. The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
AAU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON AAU.edu.ng
(AAU) DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
Latest List Of Courses Offered In AAU 2021/2022
(AAU) Kofa: About, Admission, courses, School fees.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022