List Of Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University ( ABU) Zaria
Now today we will be looking at this topic: List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2023/2024 And Their Cut-Off Mark. I know you on this page because you are looking for a list of courses offered in Abu Zaria. As an aspirant who is aspiring to be in Abu Zaria, there are some questions you need to ask. Questions like what are the ABU Zaria Courses, What are the accredited courses in ABU Zaria. What is the cut off mark for Ahmadu Bello University, What are the requirements for ABU Zaria?
Well if your in this page with this type of questions, you’re at the right place. We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU). To enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
The ABU has grown to become the largest and the most influential and diverse university in Nigeria. Consisting of eighty-two (82) Academic Departments, twelve (12) Faculties, and twelve (12) Research Institutes and Specialized Centres, the University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
List Of Faculties In Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU)
- Public and Business Administration
- Engineering, Environmental Design
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- the Humanities
- Law and Social Sciences
List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2023/2024
- Business Administration
- L G & Development Studies
- Public Administration
- Agric Econs & Rural Sociology
- Animal Science
- Crop Protection
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- African Languages and Cultures
- Theatre & Performing Arts
- Arts and Social Science Education
- Educational Foundation & Curriculum
- Educational Psychology & Counselling
- Library and Information Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Science Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Water Resources & Environmental Engineering
- Fine Arts
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Private Law
- Public Law
- Sharia Law
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental Surgery
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Nursing Science
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy)
- Traumatic and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmacognosy & Drug Development
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Biological Sciences
- Textile Science & Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Theriogenology and Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
- Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Surgery and Medicine
Cut Off mark for all the ABU Zaria Courses
ABU JAMB cut off marks for 2023/2024 academic session is 180, therefore, candidates who get up to 180 are automatically eligible for internal screening Exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
ABU Cut Off Mark For Nursing/Medicine – 230 to 250
Ahmadu Bello University Cut Off Mark For Other Courses below
How to apply for Abu Zaria Post utme
ABU Zaria Requirement For Medicine
The Faculty of Medicine offers courses of instruction leading to the award of the degree MBBS degree. Candidates for admission into the program must have obtained the following qualifications:
- Passes at credits level in at least 5 Ordinary Level subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates entering into 100 level from School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) of ABU must in addition to the general O’Level requirements, have a good CGPA and must have at least a C grade in the pre-requisite subjects (Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
- Candidates seeking direct entry to 200 levels must have passed at I A/Level subjects in Biology Chemistry and Physic together with 5 O/level passes at credit level (including Biology, Chemistry, Physiology, English Language and Mathematics).
- Qualification is equivalent to (A) and (C) above such as London GCE O/Level and A/Level, Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB).
This all we have for this topic: List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2023/2024 And Their Cut-Off Mark.
[…] is, what is the ansu departmental cut off mark 2019/2020, ansu departmental cut off mark for all courses this year. Some is even asking about Funai jamb cut off mark. Most of Anambra State University […]
i get 187 in jamb am i good to register for post utme in abu zaria . How did they accumulate their score for admission
I got 246 as my aggregate and I applied for medicine am I going to get admission into the school?
yes but they wont give you medicine
I will writing Waec this year as well as Jamb. Do ABU accept awaiting results?
Can I seek for transfer from a federal University to ABU ZARIA
good luck to you
I want to study journalism and media study in Abu, with my aggregate of 195,will they give me admission?
I have 142 in my UTME result please as a commercial student what course could they gave me
With 185 what science course can I study in ABU zaria
Pls what is the cut off mark of medical biochemistry
Can one get admission to computer science with 200 in jamb??
Nice one sir!
What is the cut off make of library and information science
Pls I got 181 in jamb will i be able to applied to architectural
I scored 198 please can i study political science is Abu
I got 282 in jamb
Can I go for chemical engineering in ABU pls
Can I transfer from state university to abu zaria
Year 0ne student
What is the cut off mark for animal science
Cut off mark fr animal science is 180 +
I have 200 in jamb and I want to study pharmacy and in my waec my biology is cancelled but my agricultural science is A1.
My question is 1.CAN I REPLACE THE CANCELLED BIOLOGY WITH THE AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE?
2.WILL ADMISSION BE POSSIBLE?
1. You cannot replace biology for Agricultural science.
2.If you’re going for pharmacy, then No.
Will I got admission in Economic with the Aggregate of 200 in my jamb
I had that abu was not given admission this year is it true
Can I study accounting with the aggregate score of 280
If I score 180 can I be considered to study nursing in Abu Zaria
I want to write my waec and jamb will Abu accept awaiting result as law student
Am a commercial student. I think with 200 jamb score economic at abu, zaria.
Wow everything is well arrange properly
Pls i scored 198 in Jamb can i get admitted for Law??
I scored 189 in jamb,please will be giving admission to study Microbiology?
Please sir,I had 205 in my jamb and the school I chose which is OAU doesn’t accept the mark for the course I wanted to go for
Now I’m thinking of changing my school to ABU to study law, what probability do I have that I’ll be admitted??
And does it really matter the indigene I come from before I’ll be admitted??
I had 204 in jamb can I study nursing science in ABU,zaria
I had 187 in jamb can I be admitted in Abu to study political science
I scored 220 in my jamb do I stand a chance of getting admission for dentistry
Pls I really need a reply ,I scored 215 in jamb and I applied for medical laboratory science .pls would they give me admission and I have a good waec result
U score 185 can I be given admission for building?
Can I get admitted to biochemistry with 185?
I have 188 in my utme grade is it advisable to continue having hope for shariah law in Abu,?
I got 259 as aggregate,can I get admitted to study nursing?
Please if my cutoff mark is 180 can I study civil engineer?
Good morning I want to study course criminology Abuzaria.