Adeyemi College of Education Ondo [NCE & Degree] Online Matriculation Ceremony For 2021/2022
Now today we will look at this topic: Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO), NCE/Degree Online Matriculation Ceremony For 2021/2022.
Are you an NCE & Degree Freshman of Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) who is Matriculating?
Are you asking for the Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Online Matriculation?
Also, do you want to know the date of Adeyemi College Of Education (ACEONDO) Online Matriculation? Or you want to know how to partake in ACEONDO Online Matriculation?
You are at the right place. So I made details of 2021/2022 Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Online Matriculation.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) 2021/2022 Online Matriculation has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Online Matriculation?
How to partake in Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO)Matriculation?
Guides On How To Register For ACEONDO Online Matriculation. Furthermore date For ACEONDO Matriculation Ceremony.
However, if you’re one of the ACEONDO NCE &Degree Freshman looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Online Matriculation Ceremony.
This is to notify ACEONDO NCE &Degree Freshman that the 2021/2022 matriculation Ceremony will take place online.
Also the date of the ACEONDO online matriculation will be enlisted.
Adeyemi College of Education Matriculation Ceremony Date & How to Attend.
- You are invited to a Zoom meeting (ACE 2021/2022 e-Matriculation Ceremony).
- Date: August 4, 2021, 10:00 AM West Africa (Nigeria) time.
- Register in advance for this ceremony: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrce2rqzsvGdZXHqxwo2qYUB2DmUW6Avd_.
- Only NCE 1, Degree 1/Degree 2 (Direct Entry) freshmen are strictly allowed to register for this ceremony.
- Also any rejected JAMB registration number is removed and barred from joining.
There is three main required registration information:
- Last Name – Put your surname and JAMB Registration Number, e.g. Afolabi 90846724FE.
- Phone Number.
- Programme – Indicate NCE or Degree UTME or DE as appropriate.
- After registering, you will get a confirmation email with details about joining the meeting.
- A live broadcast is streamed on College approved YouTube, ACETV and Facebook.
- Freshmen are expected to start registering as from Wednesday, 15th July 2021.
- On the day of matriculation (August 4), freshmen should download the Matriculation Oath.
- The oath form is from the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng.
- Please fill the form and sign as appropriate (not a digital signature) and scan the form (in PDF format) immediately after the matriculation.
- Send the scanned form to [email protected]
- All scanned matriculation oath forms are sent not later than Friday 7th August 2021.
- Also note that any form sent after the deadline won’t be valid.
- _Please be adequately informed that_:
Any student for matriculation that is yet to pay the tuition fees won’t be part of the matriculation ceremony.
- Also any student given admission but didn’t matriculate is not a student and can’t write the semester examinations.
- Such student can not have Matriculation Numbers to write any examination as bonafide students*.
These instructions are to be strictly followed.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.