AKSU School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session
Now today we will be looking at this topic: AKSU School Fees For 2023/2024 Academic Session. Are you a new student? Do you ask questions like how much is AKSU school fees? Many fresh students in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) do ask for school fees guidelines. Well, today we are going to look into Akwa Ibom State University undergraduate school fees, acceptance fees, part-time school fees and postgraduate school fees.
Knowing the school fees of an institution is the first and for most thing to do. Reason: If you apply for any school that your parents can’t afford how will you pay all the fees. So a student who applied for any institution like AKSU should consider the school fees.
Let’s look at the topics we are going to treat today:
- AKSU undergraduate school fees
- AKSU postgraduate school fees
- Part-time school fees at AKSU
- Akwa Ibom State University JUPEB School Fees
This is the three most important fees at Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU). So without taking much of your time, let’s begin with 2023/2024 AKSU school fees.
This hunt of knowing the AKSU School Fees 2023/2024 made the student be searching online for aksu school fees 2023/2024, how much is aksu school fees aksu school fees for returning student, aksu school fees deadline, aksu school fee, aksu acceptance fee 2023/2024, aksu school fees portal, how much is aksu acceptance fee, AKSU School Fees For New & Returning Students 2023/2024 Session. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
AKSU School Fees 2024/2024
This is to inform newly admitted and returning undergraduate students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the authorities of the university have released the amount payable as school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This school fees below are for only Akwa Ibom State University new student. It comprises both AKSU acceptance fees and other registrations. The school fees are divided into two, Science and non-science student school fees.
AKSU School Fees Schedule
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
- All first-year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
Aksu School Fees Payment Procedure for Fresh Students:
(a) PAY@BANK OPTION
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
- List of best polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Best university in Nigeria
- cheapest state university in Nigeria 2023/2024
- cheapest federal University in Nigeria 2023/2024
This is all we have for this topic: AKSU School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024 Academic Session. If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AKSU School Fees 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.