The Arkansas Concurrent Challenge Award provides financial incentives to eligible Arkansas high school students who want to get an early start on college courses. The scholarship pays $125 per credit for up to two concurrent credit courses per semester.
Some of these Arkansas Challenge Scholarships 2022 application is open only to Arkansas students.
One of the best ways to determine eligibility for this Arkansas Challenge Scholarship and other awards you may qualify for is to complete a FAFSA application as soon as possible.
The Arkansas Challenge Scholarship is primarily funded by the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery. Traditional students (those attending university directly from high school) and non-traditional students are eligible for these scholarships.
Level/ Field of Study
Arkansas Challenge Scholarships cover college programs.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or master’s scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2022.
The Arkansas Challenge Scholarships 2022 is to be hosted by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education in the USA.
The Scholarships are to be taken in Arkansas institutions. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State.
The Arkansas Challenge Scholarships 2022 is available to United States citizens. You can utilize these Scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The prize is available for a maximum of eight semesters or until the candidate’s diploma. Additional requirements for traditional and non-traditional students are available on this site.
To increase the bond, the price increases most years. For example, the candidates who will receive the award in 2022 and who are enrolled in a four-year university will have a total of $ 14,000.
Below is the Arkansas Challenge Scholarship award in the following stages:
- $ 1,000 for the first year,
- $ 4,000 for the second year,
- Junior year – $ 4,000,
- $ 5,000 for the senior year.
Eligibility for Arkansas Challenge Scholarships
Candidates must complete a number of eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Arkansas Challenge Scholarships.
- First, the candidate must have an admission to an accredited program for a licensing or certificate program.
- Only students who are not B.A. and who reside in the United States and Arkansas for at least one year are taken into consideration.
- Candidates cannot be federalized, imprisoned, consent to drug use, and register with the selective service. In addition, all students must complete the FAFSA application and have at least 19 in the ACT.
- Students receiving this Arkansas Challenge Scholarship must agree to enroll full-time in the selected program of study.
- In addition, all applicants must have a minimum average score of 2.5 in the requirements of the Arkansas Core Curriculum.
However, in order to remain eligible for the renewal of the prize, students must reach an average of 2.5 points of college credits. In addition, students must work at least 27 hours in the first year and at least 30 hours a year for another year at the school.
List of Arkansas Scholarship Lottery
Arkansas Scholarship Lottery are of different categories and they include;
- Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship
- Arkansas Future (ArFuture) Scholarship
- Arkansas Health Education Grant
- Arkansas Workforce Challenge
- Arkansas Concurrent Challenge, etc.
Individuals enrolled in four-year institutions can receive $1,000 for the first year. Those who continue in school and meet eligibility criteria are rewarded with $4,000 for both sophomore and junior years and $5,000 for senior year.
July 1 is the deadline to apply for the Arkansas Academic Scholarship for students planning to enroll in a two- or four-year college or university in the fall. Applicants can be new high school graduates, students already enrolled in college and older, non-traditional students wanting to further their education.
Students seeking baccalaureate degrees may renew their scholarship for up to three additional academic years for a total of four years. Students seeking associate degrees may renew their scholarship for one additional academic year for a total of two years.