Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022|www.arthurjarvisuniversity.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2021/2022.
Thisarticle will look at Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post Utme/DE Form
Are you an Aspirant of Arthur Jarvis University?
Are you asking for the AJU Post Utme/DE Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy AJU Post Utme/DE Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of AJU Post Utme/DE Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about AJU Post Utme/DE Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For (AJU) Post Utme/DE Form.
How to partake in (AJU) Post Utme/DE Registration.
Furthermore date For Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post Utme/DE Exercise.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Arthur Jarvis University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form
This is to notify AJU aspirants that Post utme/DE form for 2021/2022 is out.
Information has been passed from the school Mgt, inviting qualified aspirants for the undergraduate admission.
Merits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University (AJU)
- Affordable Fee including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is calm and conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/ Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- Best hostels and housing facilities.
The best sports/recreational facilities/Food courts/ entertainment centre.
- University Hospital & Wellness Centre (World Class).
- The Top class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
Dpt of Biological Sciences
Academic Programmes: (B.Sc.)
- Plant Sc & Biotechnology.
Depart of Chemical Sc.
Earth Sciences Department.
Acade Programmes: (B.Sc.)
- Applied Geophysics.
Maths and Computer Sc Dpt.
Acad Programmes: (B.Sc.).
- Computer Sc.
Academic Programme: (B.Sc.).
Faculty of Humanities:
- Mgt and Social Sc.
Accounting and Banking & Finance Dpt.
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration Dpt.
- Business Admin.
- Entrepreneurial Studies.
Criminology & Security Studies (Dpt).
- Marketing Department.
- Marketing Dpt.
- Management Dpt.
- Mgt Sc Department.
- Economics Dpt.
- Economics (B.Sc.).
- Mass Communication and Digital Media Dpt.
- Mass Communication (B.Sc.). Pol Sc Department.
Programmes in school:(B.Sc.).
- Public Administration.
- Political Science.
- Hospitality Mgt and Tourism Dpt.
Programme in school:
- Hospitality Management and Tourism (B.Sc.).
- Depart of Sociology/Social Works.
AJU Programmes: (B.Sc.).
- Peace & Conflict Resolution.
- Criminology and Security Studies.
- Languages & Linguistics Dpt.
Programme in Aju:
- B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
- Human Anatomy Dpt.
Academic Sch Programme:
- Anatomy (B.Sc.).
- Human Physiology Department.
Academic Programme in AJU:
- Physiology (B.Sc.).
Public Health Dpt:Aju Sch Academic Programme:
- Public Health (B.Sc.).
Nursing Science Dpt: Academic Programme AJU:
- B.Nsc Nursing Science
Medical Laboratory Science Dpt.
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science.
Optometry Department Academic Programme AJU:
- D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Arthur Sch Programme.
Arts and Social Science Education Dpt.
AJU Academic Programme: B.Sc.(Ed.).
- Education/Political Science.
Educational Foundations Dpt.
Arthur Jarvis Programme(B.Ed.).
- Early Childhood Care Education.
- Educational Management.
- Educational Technology.
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Primary Education.
Science Education Department.
Jarvis Programme:B.Sc.(Ed.) Edu/Biology.
- Chemistry Education.
Education/Computer Sc. Vocational and Technical Education Dpt.
- B.Ed. Business Education.
Arthur Jarvis University Post Utme/Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
- All applicants are required to have the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- Applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five subjects.
- It must include English, Maths and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Aspirants awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University.
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to (200 or 300) Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University are to go to the University campus for screening and documentation.
- There are no sales of forms.
There are no online application forms.
- No post utme.
All admission processes are done in the university premises.
- For more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
Arthur Jarvis University School Fees Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic year.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
IFOTECH Post UTME Form for 2021/2022
UNIJOS Pre-Degree/Remedial Admission Form For 2021/2022
GSU Post UTME/DE For 2021/2022
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Diploma Admission