Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022|www.arthurjarvisuniversity.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2021/2022.
Thisarticle will look at Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post Utme/DE Form
Are you an Aspirant of Arthur Jarvis University?
Are you asking for the AJU Post Utme/DE Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy AJU Post Utme/DE Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of AJU Post Utme/DE Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about AJU Post Utme/DE Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For (AJU) Post Utme/DE Form.
How to partake in (AJU) Post Utme/DE Registration.
Furthermore date For Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post Utme/DE Exercise.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Arthur Jarvis University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form
This is to notify AJU aspirants that Post utme/DE form for 2021/2022 is out.
Information has been passed from the school Mgt, inviting qualified aspirants for the undergraduate admission.
Merits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University (AJU)
- Affordable Fee including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is calm and conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/ Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- Best hostels and housing facilities.
The best sports/recreational facilities/Food courts/ entertainment centre.
- University Hospital & Wellness Centre (World Class).
- The Top class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
Dpt of Biological Sciences
Academic Programmes: (B.Sc.)
- Plant Sc & Biotechnology.
Depart of Chemical Sc.
Earth Sciences Department.
Acade Programmes: (B.Sc.)
- Applied Geophysics.
Maths and Computer Sc Dpt.
Acad Programmes: (B.Sc.).
- Computer Sc.
Academic Programme: (B.Sc.).
Faculty of Humanities:
- Mgt and Social Sc.
Accounting and Banking & Finance Dpt.
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration Dpt.
- Business Admin.
- Entrepreneurial Studies.
Criminology & Security Studies (Dpt).
- Marketing Department.
- Marketing Dpt.
- Management Dpt.
- Mgt Sc Department.
- Economics Dpt.
- Economics (B.Sc.).
- Mass Communication and Digital Media Dpt.
- Mass Communication (B.Sc.). Pol Sc Department.
Programmes in school:(B.Sc.).
- Public Administration.
- Political Science.
- Hospitality Mgt and Tourism Dpt.
Programme in school:
- Hospitality Management and Tourism (B.Sc.).
- Depart of Sociology/Social Works.
AJU Programmes: (B.Sc.).
- Peace & Conflict Resolution.
- Criminology and Security Studies.
- Languages & Linguistics Dpt.
Programme in Aju:
- B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
- Human Anatomy Dpt.
Academic Sch Programme:
- Anatomy (B.Sc.).
- Human Physiology Department.
Academic Programme in AJU:
- Physiology (B.Sc.).
Public Health Dpt:Aju Sch Academic Programme:
- Public Health (B.Sc.).
Nursing Science Dpt: Academic Programme AJU:
- B.Nsc Nursing Science
Medical Laboratory Science Dpt.
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science.
Optometry Department Academic Programme AJU:
- D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Arthur Sch Programme.
Arts and Social Science Education Dpt.
AJU Academic Programme: B.Sc.(Ed.).
- Education/Political Science.
Educational Foundations Dpt.
Arthur Jarvis Programme(B.Ed.).
- Early Childhood Care Education.
- Educational Management.
- Educational Technology.
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Primary Education.
Science Education Department.
Jarvis Programme:B.Sc.(Ed.) Edu/Biology.
- Chemistry Education.
Education/Computer Sc. Vocational and Technical Education Dpt.
- B.Ed. Business Education.
Arthur Jarvis University Post Utme/Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
- All applicants are required to have the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- Applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five subjects.
- It must include English, Maths and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Aspirants awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University.
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to (200 or 300) Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University are to go to the University campus for screening and documentation.
- There are no sales of forms.
There are no online application forms.
- No post utme.
All admission processes are done in the university premises.
- For more information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.