2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Now today we will be looking at this topic: 2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form. Are you a student who just finished secondary school? Are you asking about the availability of 2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic Podt Utme Form?
Do you want to know the cost of purchasing the 2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form? Procedures and Requirements needed in acquiring the Form? Then you’re at the right place, I have compiled for you the cost of purchasing the Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form, the entry requirements needed to get the form, the cut off marks and how to apply.
This article is stated to assist the candidates that applied for the 2021/2022 academic session of Auchi Polytechnic.
This hunt of knowing the availability of 2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form made their aspirants be searching online for the deadline for purchasing the form, How much does the form cost, How to apply for the form, Requirements needed to obtain the form, Cut off mark of Auchi Polytechnic.
However, if your one of the students searching for all that, you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Screening exercise
The School management of the institution Auchi Polytechnic have thereby invited qualified candidates who meet up with the school requirements and cut off mark to their Post Utme exercise.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Requirements.
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120. It’s recommended you
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
Application Procedures for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Exercise.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2021/2022 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) BankE
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
DEADLINE: Not specified.
Please for the benefit of other candidates that are interested in this Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form, please share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email. For more enquiries, drop your questions in the comment section.