Bentley University is an American University that was established in 1917. This long-standing private educational establishment is located in the small eastern city of Waltham (Waltham) in the eastern United States.
The school offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate degree study programs.
Moreover, Bentley University’s business majors are the most popular, and its own majors are mainly business. The settings are complete, including accounting, finance, actuarial, marketing, management and many other majors.
It is also geographically close to Boston and the United States’ finance One of the cultural centers, business employment is also extremely convenient. There are only 10 majors at the graduate level of Bentley University, all of which are concentrated in the field of business.
Bentley University is ranked 3rd in the 2016 USNEWS Northern Regional University Rankings. Bentley University has 11 bachelor of science programs in business majors, and 6 bachelor of arts programs in liberal arts and sciences, of which the MBA program has 16 professional directions, and a joint MS and MBA program.
Bentley University is located in Waltham, known as the “City of Watches and Clocks”, where the watch industry is developed. The city is located in the northwest of Boston, only 18 kilometers from downtown Boston. The climate is a typical humid continental climate in New England.
The summer is warm and humid with a short period of time, and the winter is cold, wet, and snowy with a long period of time.
Fees and scholarships
Bentley University spends about $63,000 dollars a year for undergraduates to provide Merit-based scholarships to international students. This scholarship is automatically considered and does not need to be applied separately.
The scholarship amount is at least 1/3 of the tuition fee and at most the same as the entire tuition fee. In 2015, a total of 124 international students received scholarships at Bentley University.
The total amount of scholarships was $2,371,114 and the average amount was $19,121. Calculated based on the proportion of international students and the total number of undergraduates, the chance of international students winning is about 16.0%.
Meanwhile, the tuition fee of Bentley university is $45,760 per academic session.
The basic application requirements stipulated by the Graduate School of Business School of Bentley University are as follows:
Graduated from a regular university with a bachelor’s degree
GPA Requirements: The Bentley University Graduate School of Business has not set a minimum undergraduate GPA requirement. Generally speaking, the American University Graduate School requires applicants to have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
Language Requirements: All graduate programs of the school require a TOEFL total score of not less than 100. There is no individual score requirement. IELTS test scores are also accepted. The specific score requirements are not specified.
GMAT Requirements: All graduate programs of the Graduate School of Business Studies of Bentley University are required to submit GMAT or GRE test scores
Application Time: The application deadline for the MBA and PhD programs of the school is earlier. Between December and January, the MS program generally ends in May. If scholarships are considered, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible to improve the chances of obtaining scholarship.
Bentley University Admission Requirements
Bentley university has certain admission requirements that are to be met by students aspiring to study in the school. Here are what you need to know…
- Bentley University requires a TOEFL total score of not less than 90 and an IELTS total score of not less than 7.0. There is no individual score requirement.
- The TOEFL score of admitted students is 100 points
- Bentley University accepts transfer applications for the fall and spring semesters. The deadlines are April 15 and November 1 respectively
- The undergraduate GPA requirements of Bentley University for transfer applicants are not specified. If transfer credits are considered, the GPA of a single course must not be lower than 2.0
- Bentley University requires transfer applicants to complete one semester or at least 12 credits in the original school before they can transfer. The information given by the College Board requires transfer applicants to complete 9 credits before they can transfer, which is inconsistent with the school’s official website. Here, the school’s official website shall prevail. If you have not completed 30 credits in your original school, you need to submit SAT or ACT and writing test scores
How To Apply For Admission
Bentley University generally opens transfer applications at the beginning of August every year, and ends in mid-April of the second year.
Transfers are accepted in the fall and spring semesters, and can be admitted to any one of the first semester of the freshman, the second semester of the freshman, the sophomore, and the junior high school semester.
If you have not completed 30 credits in your original school, you need to submit SAT or ACT and writing test scores.
Moreover, concerning the application materials of Bentley University’s undergraduate transfer program, this is done through the school’s official website. The required application materials include:
- Common Application & Application form with $75 fee
- Official transcripts (Official transcripts)
- Midterm Report
- University Enrollment Certificate (Transfer College Report)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores (Standardized test scores): TOEFL/IELTS test scores, if you have not completed 30 credits in the original school, you need to submit SAT/ACT and writing test scores
- Confirmation of Financial Resources Form
- Photocopy of your Passport Name Page
- Course description
However, there are certain things you need to note. They are;
- There is no need to submit proof of funds and a copy of my passport when applying for Bentley University. You can do so only after being admitted by the University.
- Applicants are not required to participate in interviews for undergraduates at Bentley University.
Bentley University requires submission of SAT or ACT and writing test scores. The average SAT and ACT scores of admitted students in the school are as follows:
Average Sat Score: 540-640 for reading, 600-690 for mathematics, 550-650 for writing, number: 3096
Act Average Score: comprehensive 26-30, number: 1783
That was all on Bentley University Acceptance Rate, SAT/ACT Scores & GPA. What are your thoughts about the article?