Borno State University BOSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Form 2021/2022
If you have been searching for Borno State University BOSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Form 2021/2022, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates with a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2021 examination and 5 credits at the SSCE Level that the Borno State University situated at Maiduguri will commence admissions with effect from the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office.
Note that without uploading your O level results, you will not be admitted into the University.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form & List of Degree Programmes.
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
For further inquiries contact the admission Officer on these numbers 07035879391,07017999165.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME Screening Exercise Form 2021/2022”.