IS BOWUNI POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: BOWUNI POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Bowen University.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Bowen University , is asking many questions about Bowen University post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Bowen University start selling their post utme registration form, Is Bowen University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about Bowen University post utme registration portal. Most of Bowen University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the Bowen University post utme registration date made the Bowen University aspirants to be searching online for Bowen University post utme 2021/2022, BOWUNI post utme 2021 result, BOWUNI school fees, BOWUNI post utme result checker, BOWUNI admission portal, BOWUNI student online registration, BOWUNI admission list 2021/2022, BOWUNI admission list 2021/2022, BOWEN UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, bowen university .edu.ng | Bowen University Admission News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Bowen University has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2021/2022 Bowen University post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made the University their first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and follow the procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub-menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand, three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee.
- Then, proceed to Quick Teller page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgement card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance for completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
(b) Off-line Application Forms
- Application Forms may be obtained from any of the sales centres indicated below in ‘I’ upon the presentation of a non-refundable application fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only in bank draft payable to Bowen University. Candidates must indicate their names and addresses at the back of the Bank draft.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the Bowen University Post UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON bowen university.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our kust aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.