Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: Bayero University Kano, BUK Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This article will look at BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of Bayero University Kano?
Are you asking for the BUK Post UTME Form 2021/2022?
Do you want to know how to check BUK Post UTME Form 2021/2022?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of Bayero University Kano.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
How to access BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
Furthermore details of BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022
This is to notify BUK Aspirants that the Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 is out.
BUK Post utme Screening Exercise Registration will start on Monday, 3rd August 2021.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2021 UTME and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2021/2022 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS).
- Pharmaceutical Sciences.
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences.
190 and above
- Management Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies.
- Basic Medical Sciences.
- Communication (Except Mass Communication).
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Earth and Environmental Sciences.
- Life Sciences.
- Physical Sciences.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening Form
1. Go to BUK 2021/2022 Post UTME registration portal.
2. Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
3. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
4. Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
5. Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website.
6. Print your RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
7. After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again.
8. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip.
Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 2nd October 2021.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL Requirement:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions.
(Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.