Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 [UPDATED]
Today we will be looking at this topic: Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022. This article will look at BUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
Are you an Aspirant of Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing?
Are you asking for the BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form.
How to partake in Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form Registration.
Furthermore, date For Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirants looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
This is to notify BUTH aspirants that the admission Form for 2021/2022 is Postponed.
The entrance examination is hereby postponed till further notice.
You are hereby advised to visit the website always for updated information.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Mrs. M.A. Ojo
For School of Nursing
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility.
- Candidates who completed the SSCE are qualified to buy the form.
- At least 5 credits, which must include English, Maths, Bio, Chemistry and Physics, at not more than two sittings.
- In Examinations conducted by either NECO, NABTEB or WAEC.
Combination of o’level examination results is accepted.
Visit www.buth.edu.ng for more update.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
- Exam Fee- N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account below:
- Account name: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso
account number: 2016156261.
- Bank: United bank for africa:
Note that the payment to the account above will be verified.
- Beware of fraud: Never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
- Other Information.
After Payment, Click on the Register Button to get the Admission Form.
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and enter all the Teller details.
- Note the Pin is usable only Once.
- You will upload documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Govt ID.
- Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB) inclusive.
- Printout the filled registration form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change the bank teller you got from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin or login for details.
- Avoid the use of special character because it can cause the data not to be submitted.
- You must submit all the printouts including the attestation form at the principal office or before the entrance exam date.
- Entrance Exam: 8th August, 2020.
- Deadline: 11th July, 2020.
- For IT support send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849.
- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm) or send mail to [email protected] (school management).
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.