2021/2022 Cross River University of Technology Post-UTME / Direct Entry Form
Now today we will be looking at this topic: 2021/2022 Cross River University Of Technology Post-Utme/Direct Entry Form. Are you a student that just finished secondary school? Are you asking about 2021/2022 Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH)? Do you want to know the procedures and guides for obtaining the CRUTECH forms? you’re at the right place, I have compiled for you the information on the CRUTECH Post Utme/ Direct Entry Forms. Read below very careful to know information about the admission forms.
This hunt of knowing the update via CRUTECH Post Utme/ Direct Entry Forms has made aspirants to be searching online for CRUTECH Post Utme/DE Admission Form, Courses Offered in CRUTECH, Date Of The Screening Exercise, Requirements In obtaining The For In CRUTECH, How To Apply For The Post-Utme/DE Forms.
If you are one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
CRUTECH Post Utme/DE form
Suitable and successful candidates are invited by CRUTECH candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Read;Latest List Of Courses Offered In OAU 2021/2022
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination.
- Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on 6th July, 2021.
- Candidates should therefore ensure that: All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
For the benefits of other CRUTECH Aspirants, share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram WhatsApp or any social media handle, drop your phone numbers for more enquiries.
UI DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
UNILAG JUPEB ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT |APPLY ON unilag.ed.ng
AAU DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
Latest WAEC Update Amidst Corona Virus
Latest List Of Courses Offered In BSUM 2021/2022
Convenant University Featured in 2021 Times Higher Education Young Universities Rankings