Looking to access DOE Email on Outlook? Well, this is the right post that guides you in accessing the Department of Education Email on Microsoft Outlook.
Whether you are a student or employee at the New York City School, you can generate an NYC DOE Email Account on Outlook and access it easily. Just go through this article to learn more about the procedure to access DOE Email Outlook, the login procedure, NYC Schools, and more. Have a glimpse!
NYC DOE Email Outlook
By accessing the online system at the New York City School, the students can easily communicate with their teachers regarding their classes, study material, and more.
Meanwhile, the principal of NYC can search and identify the teachers working at the school, assess their performance, and thereby give away the best pay to the best teachers.
The principal at NYC Schools will have the power to create DOE Email Outlook 365 for the staff and teachers working at these schools. The NYC school DOE principal can generate an online account for each employee working at the school.
Create DOE Email Outlook Account
The principal or the relevant person will create a new account for the staff at the NYC Schools. Before creating an account, the person must check whether there is an account already created in the name of the employee or not.
Further, you can create a new DOE Account on Microsoft Outlook. Follow the easy steps given below to create a new DOE Email Login account on Microsoft Outlook.
- Visit the DOE Extranet portal from here.
- Just tap the SMU icon.
- If you don’t find the icon, you can contact the PRC team.
- Navigate to the Staff Management menu.Choose the feature that says Non-Gov-Add Staff.
- Enter the vital information in the respective fields and hit the ‘Authorize’ button.
- A pop-up window displays on the screen mentioning that you have successfully created a DOE email account on Outlook Office.
- An email will be sent to the corresponding person or the principal with complete details.
- The user will also receive an activation email on his or her email address stating that a link has been sent to activate the DOE account.
- Once the account has been created successfully on 365 Outlook Office, the NYC School Principal must grant access to the staff member to visit the website.
- Using the vital credentials, the staff member can log into the DOE Email Outlook.
DOE Email Outlook Login
Follow the steps provided below to log into the NYC DOE Email Outlook account.
- First of all, visit the Extranet Portal from your device.
- On that page, you will be prompted to access the outlook account by entering the login details.
- You must select the ‘Sign-in options’ button.
- Three different options will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the ‘Sign in to an organization’ option.
- Enter the username and password in the provided fields.
- Hit the Sign in button.
- You can then access your DOE account on Microsoft Outlook.
If you don’t remember your account password, you can just tap the link ‘Forgot Password’ displayed at the bottom of the page. By using the security question option,
You can easily reset NYC DOE Email Password. If you haven’t set up security questions, you can contact the PRC team. Make sure you remember your DOE Email username to reset the password.
NYC Public Schools
The New York City Department of Education is a prevalent department of the New York City Government that administers the public school system of the city. There are about 1700 public schools in New York City with millions of students.
Nycenet [New York City Educational Network] offers immense benefits and quality information and resources to the students, parents, teachers, and other staff of the community in NYC.
How to Access NYC DOE Email?
Once you have set up a new DOE Student account, you can access various DOE platforms using the username and password. Follow the easy steps given below to access NYC DOE Email on any platform like Google Classroom, TeachHub, etc.
- First you need to visit this page then read carefull.
- Go to Gmail.
- On the login page, enter the DOE username and password in the provided fields.
- Hit the Sign in button.
- It then prompts you with a verification page.
- It asks you to confirm that the referenced account is yours.
- Just tap the continue button.
- You will be landed on the new Gmail account. You can then access your DOE student account.
- You will receive messages from the NYC DOE.
- The same procedure can be used to access Google Classroom, iLearnNYC, and other DOE platforms.
- Every DOE account ends with @nycstudents.net and the password must be created by the student.
DOE Password Reset
In case, you forgot your username or password, you can reset your DOE Student Password by tapping the Password & Profile Management link.
- On the sign-in page, (You can check link on Login Datile page) you can find this option that helps you reset your password.
- On the next page, you can find 4 different options i.e., DOE Employees, Students, Parents, and External Users.
- Click the option ‘Students’ to reset the password.
- Hit the button ‘Forgot Username/Password.’
- On the next page, you need to type your Student ID [OSIS Number], Date of Birth, and PIN in the furnished fields.
- In case, you forgot your PIN, just contact your school.
- Tick the checkbox to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Tap the Next button.
- If the information that you have entered is correct then, your username will display on the screen,
- If you still want to reset your password, click ‘Continue to Password Reset.’
- You need to answer some of the security questions.
- To answer all the security questions, you will be given five chances.
- If you don’t enter the precise answers, your account will be locked after 5 unsuccessful attempts.
- If you enter the security answers correctly, hit the Next button.
- You can then enter a new password.
- Make sure you don’t use any of the 5 previous passwords as a new password.
- The student can reset his/her password once every 30 days. If you want to reset your password before the
- completion of 30 days, you can contact your school.
- Re-enter the password in the next field.
- Hit the Reset Password button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the student and an alternative email id that you provided earlier.
That’s it! This is the simple procedure to reset your DOE student account password and username.
Contact DOE Chancellor
DOE Chancellor helps students with their academic guidance at every step. Parents and students can contact the chancellor to resolve some of the issues faced at the time of accessing the DOE student account.
For other issues, you can contact the NYC Department of Education.
Contact no: 718-935-2200
For TTY Services – 212-504-4115