Dominican University Ibadan (DUI) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year|www.dui.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: Dominican University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This article will look at DUI Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Dominican University Ibadan?
Are you asking for the Dui Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form?
Do you want to know how to check DUI Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of DUI Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about DUI Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for Dominican University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022.
How to apply for Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form.
Furthermore Dominican University undergraduates courses.
Also DUI Admission Requirements.
How much is Dominican University Post UTME / Direct Entry Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Dominican University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to notify Dominican University Ibadan aspirants that the Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year is out.
Dominican UniversityUndergraduate Courses. Programme (B Sc.);
- Computer Science.
- Business Administration.
- Mass Communication.
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies.
- B.A. Philosophy.
DUI Admission Requirements.
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction.
However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects.
- That’s including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- Eligiblity for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must have five credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects.
- Subjects such as English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- Hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time;
- or have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education from an approved College or Polytechnic.
- Or hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/ Department to which admission is being sought.
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form.
Forms are available at the Admissions office for collection at the rate of #7,500.
For further information, please log-on to the Dominican University, Ibadan official website: www.dui.edu.ng or call: 0905-558-8867, 0905-558-8866, 0903-000-1712.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.