IS EBSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: EBSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Ebsu.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Ebonyi State University (ebsu), is asking many questions about ebdu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will ebus start selling their post utme registration form, Is ebus post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about ebsu post utme registration portal. Most of Ebonyi State University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the ebsu post utme registration date made the ebsu aspirants to be searching online for ebsu post utme 2020/2021, ebsu post utme 2020 result, ebsu post utme result, ebsu post utme out, ebsu post utmetime table, EBSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Ebsu.edu.ng | EBSU Admission News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Ebonyi State University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 ebsu post utme form is currently not on sale. Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
EBSU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made Ebonyi State University first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
EBSU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net.
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2020/2021 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020/2021 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the EBSU Post UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: EBSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON ebsu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our ebsu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks