Edo University POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT ?
Now today we will be looking at: Edo University POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON EdoUniversity.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Edo University, is asking many questions about Edo University post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking are, When will Edo University start selling their post utme registration form, Is Edo University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about Edo University post utme registration portal. Most of Edo University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
Edo University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Edo University Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 academic session is out. Edo University post UTME form is now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise on August 23rd, 2021.
Edo University Courses
|College of Medical Sciences||Medicine & Surgery||MBBS|
|Medical Lab. Science||B.MLS|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||B.Eng|
|Arts, Management & Social Sciences||Accounting||B.Sc|
|History & International Studies||B.A|
|Political Science & Public Administration||B.Sc|
|Law||Bachelor of Law||LL.B|
Edo University Post UTME Screening Application Method & General Admission Requirements.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum UTME score of 160 for all Courses with the exception of Medicine and Surgery which is 200.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2018 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
(a). Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
(b). Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
(c). Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
(d). Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
(e). Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo University Screening Details.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira ( N2,000) screening fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES:
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise on August 23rd, 2018..
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2021 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit
(v) Application payment teller/ slip
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: Edo University POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON EdoUniversity.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our Edo University aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks