IS ESUT POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
today we will be looking at: ESUT POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Esut.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Enugu State University (ESUT), is asking many questions about esut post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will esut start selling their post utme registration form, Is esut post utme form for 2021 out?. Some are even asking about esut post utme registration portal. Most of Enugu State University aspirants are asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the esut post utme registration date made the esut aspirants to be searching online for esut post utme 2021/2022, esut admission news, esut post utme result 2021/2022, esut news today, www.esut.edu.ng/post utme, esut post utme 2021/2022, esut admission 2021/2022, ESUT Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, portal.esut.edu.ng
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
ESUT POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 LATEST NEWS
This is to inform the general public that Enugu State University has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2021/2022 esut post utme form is currently on sale. The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August, 2021 and shall end on Friday, 11th September, 2021. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2021 at 12 midnight. In Order to be informed when the post utme screening commences, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
ESUT POST UTME 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made Enugu State University first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ESUT POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
1. Visit the schools portal viawww.portal.esut.edu.ng.
2. Under Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
• By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
• By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the ESUT Post UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: ESUT POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON esut.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our esut aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.