Federal Polytechnic Ede ND (RPT & DPT) Admission Form for 2020/2021
Today we will be looking at this topic: Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT) Admission Form for 2020/2021.
This article will look at Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission Form for 2020/2021.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Ede?
Are you asking for the Ede Poly ND Admission Form for 2020/2021?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Ede Poly ND Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Ede Poly ND Admission Form for 2020/2021.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Ede Poly ND Admission Forms has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Ede Poly ND Admission Form.
How to partake in Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission programme.
Furthermore date For Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT) Admission Forms.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT)
This is to notify Ede Poly ND aspirants that ND (RPT & DPT) Admission Forms for 2020/2021 is out.
Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT)
I) School of applied sciences:
- Computer Science.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Geological Technology.
II) School of business studies:
- Business Admin & M.
- Banking and Finance.
- Office Technology and Library & Information Science.
III) School of environmental studies:
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics.
- Fashion Design& Textile Technology.
IV) School of engineering technology:
- Computer Engr.
- Electrical Electronics Engr.
- Mechanical Engr.
- Civil Engr.
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology.
How to Buy Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT)
- Application forms for ND PART Time and daily part Time Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira only.
- Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods.
- (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
- Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT).
- They are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site) for Part Time 2020/2021 in order to acquire JAMB Reg number.
- Which will be required to Process the Admission.
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number.
- [Can be easily done from JAMB approved CBT centres].
- Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- Closing Date: 31st October, 2020.
- Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.