Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) HND Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
This article will look at Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal Polytchnic Nekede Owerri?
Are you asking for the Federal Poly HND Admission Form?
Do you want to know how to register FPNO HND Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of FPNO HND Admission Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form.
How to access the FPNO HND Admission Form.
Furthermore details of Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form
This is to notify FPNO Aspirants that the HND Part-Time Admission Form is out.
This is to inform the general public that the online sale of forms for HND programmes has been extended till 30th Sept, 2022.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Requirements.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to have ND in their chosen programme from known/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Applicants are to have at least 5 relevant O’ level credits.
- Including English and Maths at not more than 2 sitting in WACE/ NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Aspirants are required to have at least 1yr or 2yrs post ND Industrial Training Experience.
- For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the HND programmes.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
- It is also important to note that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification at any time such is discovered.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses.
1. School of business & management technology (SBMT):
ii. Banking & Finance.
iii. Business Admin & Mgt.
v. Purchasing & Supply.
vi. Office Techn &Mgt.
vii. Public Admin.
viii. Co-operative Econs & Mgt.
2. School of engineering technology (SET):
i. Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engr.
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engr (option):
b. Soil/Water Resources (option).
ii. Civil Engr.
iii. Electrical Electronics Engr.
a. Power (option).
b. Telecommunication (option).
c. Instrumentation & Control (option).
iv. Mechanical Engr.
a. Manufacturing Enginr (option).
b. Power & Plant (option).
v. Chemical Engr.
vi. Computer Engr.
vii. Mechatronics Engr.
3. School of environmental design & technology (SEDT):
ii. Building Tech.
iii. Estate Mgt.
iv. Urban & Regional Planning.
v. Quantity Surveying.
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
vii. Arts and Design Technology (Options:
4. School of industrial and applied sciences (SIAS):
i. Food Technology.
ii. Computer Science.
iii. Science Laboratory Technology.
a. Biology/Microbiology (option).
b. Chemistry (option).
c. Physics/Electronics (option).
d. Microbiology/Biochemistry (option).
e. Environmental Biology (option).
iv. Library & Information Science.
v. Maths &Statistics.
vi. Fisheries Technology.
vii. Pharmaceutical Technology.
viii. Hospitality Management.
ix. Agricultural Techn.(Crop Production Tech (option) Agric Extension & Mgt (option).
i. Mass communication.
a. Print (option).
b. Broadcast (option).
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Admission Form.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira on Remita platform.
- Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
- You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD.
- If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and complete your application process.
- Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
- All Application procedures must be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 30th Sept, 2020.
- Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country.
- It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
FUOYE Diploma in Mass Communication Admission Form for 2022/2023
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post UTME Form [ND Full-Time]
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023
Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission Form for 2022/2023
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year
LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees For 2022/2023