Federal Polytechnic Offa Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year (ND Full-Time)
Today we will be looking at this topic: Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year (ND Full-Time).
This article will look at Federal Polytechnic Offa Post-UTME Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Offa?
Are you asking for the Fed Polytechnic Offa Post-UTME Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Fed Poly Offa Post-UTME Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Federal Polytechnic Offa Post-UTME Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Fed Polytechnic Offa Post-UTME Form has made students to be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Fed Poly Offa Post-UTME Form.
How to partake in Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME.
Furthermore date For Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME
This is to notify Federal Poly Offa aspirants that Post-Utme Form for 2020/2021 for out and will start online.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no physical screening of applicants.
The screening procedure is stated below.
Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
All Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME. Also candidates who made Fed Poly, Offa as their First Choice Institution are welcome for screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME.
- All applicants for screening are to visit http://portal.fpo.edu.ng.
- Also make payment of N2,000 with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible bw 20th July to 20th Sept, 2020.
- Fill required details, including O’level result(s).
- Upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate and print out screening summary report.
- Note, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such student.
- False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
- All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic’s Website www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements.
- This is for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.