Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form 2021/2022 IS AVAILABLE ONLINE | CHECK HERE
Now today we will be looking at: Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Available Online | Check Here. Many aspirant of the university is asking many questions about gashua university post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form be out? How can i check my post utme result. Some is even asking about Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form. Most of university of Gushua aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant who participated in the post utme screening to know when the result is out.
This hunt of knowing when Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form will be out made the Gushua aspirants. to be searching online for fugashua admission list, fugashua admission list 2021/2022, fugashua recruitment, fugashua courses, federal university gashua calendar, fugashua admission letter, fugashua academic calendar, fugashua portal, Federal University Gashua Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, fugashua.edu.ng. then you can see that you are not alone.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Latest News
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Gashua is now available on-line for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
However, it is relevant to note that the post UTME form for FUGASHUA is out but this thread was created to keep you updated concerning the FUGASHUA post UTME result 2021/2022. Therefore, Stay Updated
Eligibility For FUGASHUA Post UTME 2021/2022
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How To Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME 2021/2022
The screening fee is N2,000.
Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve and Master card), also through Banks and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued.
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
Screening exercise will commence from 3rd to 13th September, 2021 for UTME/DE from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Candidates are to appear physically with the following:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate / declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: [email protected]