Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post UTME Form For [ND Full-Time Courses] 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post Utme Form For [ND Full-Time Courses] 2021/2022.
Let’s look at Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post Utme Form For [ND Full-Time Courses] 2021/2022.
Are you a student who wants to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO)?
Are you also asking for the Admission Form Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO)?
Also, do you want to buy the form but don’t know how? Or you want to know the courses offered in FPNO?
You are at the right place. So I made details of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post Utme Form For [ND Full-Time Courses].
It has been noted that the need to know about FPNO Post Utme Form For [ND Full-Time Courses] has made students be online for details.
Details such as:
Courses Offered In Federal Polytechnic Owerri [ND Full-Time Courses), How Much Federal Polytechnic Owerri Post Utme Form Costs.
Guides On How To Buy FPNO Form. Furthermore last date For FPNO Registration.
However, if you’re one of the students looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post Utme Form
This is thereby to notify aspirants who scored a mark of 180 and above in the 2021/2022 Utme Test.
Also choose Federal Polytechnic Owerri (FPNO) as First and Second choice that online sales of Post Utme form has started.
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY:
List of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT.
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT.
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT.
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT.
COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT.
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
List of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Below are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT.
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT.
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT.
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT.
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT.
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY:
Below is the list of departments under the School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT.
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
Departments under the School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT.
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility.
- Aspirants must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Aspirants with awaiting O’level results are not eligible to apply.
- Therefore aspirants must have at least five O’level Credits in needed subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Please also note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable.
- NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are asked to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to obtain the form for N2,000.
It’s payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
THE STEPS ARE:
1: On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu.
2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the needed details.
4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and enter the needed details.
5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after entering your details correctly and print out your invoice from the invoice.
6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
7: Return to the same SITE to finish your Application Form.
8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are needed:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2021/2022 UTME SCORE.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st August, 2021.
NB: Aspirants are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their first choice institution.
Also note that any wrong details entred disqualifies the student.
All aspirants should also please share this update on all social media platform, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp.
Drop your questions in the comment section.