Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
This article will look at Federal University of Lafia Postgraduate Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal University Of Lafia?
Are you asking for the FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form?
Do you want to know how to register for FULAFIA Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of FULAFIA Admission.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Federal University Of Lafia Postgraduate Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for FULAFIA Postgraduate admission.
How to apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission.
Furthermore how to check FULAFIA Postgraduate admission.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission
This is to notify Federa University Of Lafia students that Postgraduate Admission for 2023/2024 is out.
The available Faculties:
3. Social Sciences
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma:
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULAFIA or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines.
- Although with a minimum of 5 years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Mgt and other related disciplines from institutions known by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of Fulafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes:
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0.
- (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes:
- Applicants must have a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
- With a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a 5 point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Also candidatess with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
- Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only in any commercial bank via remita.
- Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill online application form and submit.
- NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
- Deadline: 25th July, 2021
For more update visit www.fulafia.edu.ng.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.