Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME/DE Form for 2021 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
This article will look at FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal University of Lafia?
Are you asking for the Federal University of Lafia Post UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year?
Do you want to know how to register FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Federal University of Lafia Post UTME/DE has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for FULAFIA Post UTME/DE.
How to access the FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form.
Furthermore details of Federal University of Lafia Post UTME/DE Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form
This is to notify FULAFIA Aspirants that the Post UTME/DE Form
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form Eligibility.
- Five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy.
- And Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Form.
- Registration for the screening exercise will start on July 27, 2020 and close on August 30, 2020.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your utme Reg Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct.
- Add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking.
- If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay.
- Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB.
- Or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank.
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- You can use your Paga Account.
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita.
- Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform.
- Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case.
- Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard.
- You would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
- However, if you choose to pay via other options.
- Then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”.
- Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
- FULAFIA Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
Visit www.fulafia.edu.ng for more information.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.