FUNAI Academic Calendar For 2021/2022
AE-FUNAI Revised Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 academic session has been published All students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike are by this notice informed that academic activities for 2021/2022 session has been official computed,published and announced.
The 2021/2022 First Semester Academic activities will commence from September 26th 2021. Consequently, both old and fresh students are mandatorily requested to return to the campus n resume registration and payment of school fees. Lectures resume from Wednesday 2nd October.
Note that 75% attendance to lectures is mandatory and forms part of the continuous assessment.
This hunt of knowing the FUNAI academic calendar made the FUNAI students to be searching online for FUNAI academic calendar 2021/2022, 2021/2022 FUNAI academic calendar, FUNAI 2021 calendar, how much is FUNAI school fees, FUNAI resumption date 2021, FUNAI exam timetable 2021, FUNAI academic calendar 2021/22, FUNAI exam timetable 2021, FUNAI Academic Calendar 2021/2022 Academic Session Is Out | FUNAI Latest News. However if your one of the students searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
The FUNAI academic calendar has been published online. The calendar contains all the activity and event that will go on in first and second semester in FUNAI . Here is the breakdown of all the events for 2021/2022 academic session in FUNAI.
FUNAI Academic Calendar For 2021/2022 Session
- September 26th, 2021 – Academic Staff Retreat/Orientation
- Tuesday 1st October, 2021 – Arrival of returning and new students
- Wednesday 2nd October, 2021 – Lectures and course registration commence for all students
- Monday 7th to Wednesday 9th October, 2021 – Orientation for new students;
- Thursday 10th October, 2021 – Interdenominational prayers
- Monday 14th to Friday October, 18th – Inception quiz for returning students
- Wednesday 23rd October, 2021 – Regular course registration ends for returning students
- Thursday 24th October, 2021 – Late course registration begins for returning students
- Thursday 7th November, 2021 – Late course registration ends for returning students
- Monday 18th to Friday 22nd November, 2021 – Mid-semester examination for returning students
- Monday 16th to Tuesday 17th December, 2021 – Convocation lecture and convocation proper
- Friday 20th December to Friday 3rd January, 2021 – Christmas and New Year break
- Monday 6th January, 2021 – Lectures continues
- Friday 10th January, 2021 – Submission of mid-semester results of returning students
- Monday 13th – Friday 17th January, 2021 – Mid-semester examinations new students
- Friday 24th January, 2021 – Matriculation; End of issuance of matriculation/registration numbers to, and end of course registration, for new students
- Monday 27th to Thursday 30th January, 2021 – Revision week for returning students
- Friday 31st January, 2021 – Submission of mid-semester results of new students
- Friday 14th February, 2021 – End-of-semester examination for returning students
- Friday 28th February, 2021 – End-of-semester examination for new students
- Saturday 29th February, 2021 – End-of-first semester; students vacate campus
- Friday 6th March, 2021 – Submission of graded scripts and results to Departments
- Monday 9th to Friday 28th March, 2021 – Semester Break
- Saturday 28th March, 2021 – Students return to campus for second semester
- Monday 30th March, 2021 – Second semester lectures commence for all students
- Tuesday 31st March to Friday 10th April, 2021 – Lectures
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th April, 2021 – Inception quiz
- Wednesday 15th April, 2021 – Results portal closes for first semester
- Tuesday 15th May, 2021 – Interdenominational prayer for the AEFUNAI dead
- Monday 11th May to Friday 15th May, 2021 – Mid-semester examinations
- Saturday 16th May to Wednesday 20th May, 2021 – Students’ week
- Wednesday 20th May, 2021 – Lectures resume
- Monday 1st June, 2021 – Submission of mid-semester results to Departments
- Monday 13th to Friday 17th July, 2021 – Revision week
- Monday 20th July to Friday 7th August, 2021 – End-of-semester examinations for final year students
- Monday 20th July to Friday 7th August, 2021 – End-of-semester examinations for other students
- Monday 10th August, 2021 – Submission of scripts and results for final year students;
- Saturday 15th August, 2021 – Students vacate campus
- Monday 17th August, 2021 – Departmental Board meetings to consider final year results; Aug.
- Wednesday 19th August, 2021 – Faculty Board meetings to consider final year results / Submission of scripts and results for other students;
- Wednesday 26th August, 2021 – Departmental Board meetings to consider other results;
- Friday 28th August, 2021 – Faculty Board meetings to consider other results
- Wednesday 2nd September, 2021 – Senate meeting to approve results;
- Friday 4th September, 2021 – Submission of results to central registry
- Friday 4th September, 2021 – Results portal closes for second semester
- Monday 7th September, 2021 – Vacation!!!
The above table is the breakdown of FUNAI academic events. This FUNAI academic calendar will guide the students and the staff through the 2021/2022 session of activities in the University.
Read also: FUNAI merit admission list
If this information is useful to you, kindly share with friends on facebook, twitter and what’s app.