FUTA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT ?
Now today we will be looking at: FUTA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Futa.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Federal University of Technology Akure (Futa), is asking many questions about futa post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will futa start selling their post utme registration form, Is futa post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about futa post utme registration portal. Most of Federal University of Technology aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the futa post utme registration date made the futa aspirants to be searching online for futa post utme form 2021/2022, futa post utme statistics, futa post utme result checking, futa post utme syllabus, futa post utme screening 2021/2022, futa admission portal, futa admission 2021, futa post utme past questions pdf format, FUTA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Futa.edu.ng | FUTA Admission Latest News.However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Futa Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, has announced that her Computer-Based FUTA Post UTME screening exercise for admission into All COURSES/PROGRAMES for the 2021/2022 Academic session will commence on
Monday, 6th August and end on Thursday, 9th August, 2021.
FUTA Post UTME cut off mark is 180 and above for all that sat for JAMB examination.
NOTE: The 2021/2022 Futa post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
Eligibility For FUTA post UTME 2021/2022
To be considered eligible for the screening, candidates must meet to all these:
- Those that scored minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME (Jamb) and Direct entry (DE) are eligible for the screening.
- Those who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
Note that You only have one shot at your Post UTME screening exercise, So do not miss the assign date, for is you do not participate you will not be considered for admission..
How To Apply For FUTA Post UTME Screening 2021/2022
Candidates are required to:
- Pay N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on e-Tranzact platform only.
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
Please Note:The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. The candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR (2021/2022 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
Day 1. Monday, 6th August, 2021 – School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS), School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
Day 2. Tuesday, 7th August, 2021 – School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
Day 3. Wednesday, 8th August, 2021– School of Computing (SOC) and School of Sciences (SOS)
Day 4. Thursday, 9th August, 2021 – MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.
NOTE: The above information will be updtated soon!!
Things To Note About Futa Post Utme 2021/2022
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(f) Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
(iv) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
(v) Candidates who chose to study Financial Management Technology in FUTA are advised to change to other Institutions as the programme is NOT OFFERED in the University.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: FUTA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Futa.edu.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our futa aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks