Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This article will look at FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal University Otuoke?
Are you asking for the Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening Form?
Do you want to know how to check FUOTUOKE UTME Screening Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Screening Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
How to access FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
Furthermore details of FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
This is to notify FUOTUOKE Aspirants that the Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 is out.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the FUOTUOKE as their 1st choice and scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Aspirants who did not choose FUOTUOKE as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination.
Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to FUOTUOKE before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes.
1. Faculty Of Education (B.Ed.);
a. Bus Edu.
b. Business Education.
2. Faculty Of Engineering (B.Eng.);
a. Chemical Engineering.
b. Civil Engineering.
c. Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
d. Mechatronic Engineering.
e. Mechanical Engineering.
f. Petroleum and Gas Engineering.
3. Faculty Of Humanities and Social Sciences (B Sc.);
a. Economics and Development Studies.
b. Sociology and Anthropology.
c. Political Science.
d. English and Communication Studies.
e. History and International Studies.
4. Faculty Of Management Science (B.Sc.);
b. Banking and Finance.
c. Business Admin.
5. Faculty of Science (B.Sc.);
d. Computer Science and Informatics.
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form.
- Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of N2,000.00.
- Its only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
- Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
- That’s for detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents Required For The Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph.
2. Copy of 2021 JAMB UTME original result printout.
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB O-Level Result.
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter.
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details.
1. Use a digital passport photograph.
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application.
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card.
For candidates combining two olevel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly.
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Date Of Post Utme Exercise:
The date for the Post Utme Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
Items For Screening Test:
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter.
- UTME Result Slip.
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables.
- GSM phones.
- Bags of any kind.
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall.
Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
Candidates who make false declaration of utme scores, ordinary level result grades (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB).
As well as state of origin shall not be considered for admission.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 14th Sept, 2021.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
UAT Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year
UNIUYO POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Uniuyo.edu.ng
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for 2021/2022Academic Year
IFOTECH Post UTME Form for 2021/2022
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana Post Utme Form For 2021/2022