2022/2023 Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form
Now today we will be looking at this topic: 2022/2023 Godfrey Okoye University Jupeb Admission Form.
Are you a student who just finished secondary school? Are you asking about the Godfrey Okoye University Admission Form?
Do you want to know how to purchase the Jupeb Form?
You’re at the right place, I have compiled for you guides on how to purchase the 2022/2023 Godfrey Okoye Jupeb Form.
Read below very careful to know the requierements and procedures on how to purchase the jupeb form.
Lets quickly look at this topic: 2022/2023 Godfrey Okoye Jupeb Admission Form.
The programme is for aspirants aspiring to engage in the Jupeb programme in the institution.
This hunt of knowing the guides in purchasing the 2021/2022 Jupeb Form has made their aspirant be searching online for:
List of Jupeb courses offered in Godfrey Okoye University, Subject combination For The courses, How much is the Jupeb Form, Requierements needed, Procedures in acquiring the form.
However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Godfrey Okoye University Jupeb Form
The Institution stated that aspirants that are qualified for the 2021/2022 Jupeb programme are thereby invited to purchase the 2021/2022 GOUIN Jupeb form.
With the aid of this Jupeb programme, successful candidates are awarded Jupeb certificate to enable them obtain Direct Entry Admission into GOUIN or other Jupeb affiliated universities around the globe.
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Requierement.
- Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits, at maximum of two sittings, in at least 5 subjects including English Language and other subjects Relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in
- English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations, meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
How to Obtain Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Form.
Prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu).
- A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
- Visit the GOUNI Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Select jamb subject as well as its score.
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score.
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
- Applicants into 2021/2022 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2021/2022 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Please for the benefit of other candidates that are interested in this Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form, please share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email. For more enquiries, drop your questions in the comment section.