Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME/DE Form for 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at this topic: GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
This article will look at GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Gombe State University?
Are you asking for the GSU Post Utme/DE Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Gombe State University Post Utme/DE Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Gombe State University Post Utme/DE Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Gombe State Admission Form.
How to partake in Gombe State Admission Registration.
Furthermore date For Gombe State Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
This is to notify GSU aspirants that admission Form for 2021/2022 is out.
GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
This is to tell the general public that registration for the Post-utme/DE tests of GSU will start on 6th July 2021 and end on 19th July 2021.
GSU Post Utme/DE eligibility.
- All aspirants who applied to the University as first choice.
- Scored 160 point minimum in the utme for Degree Programmes in Sc, Edu Arts and Social Sc.
- Scored 200 point minimum in the utme, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes.
- Candidates with less than 200 point particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to change to other Programmes such as:
- B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology. B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Sc, Geography, Maths and Physics etc.
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/advanced level GCE/Diploma for DE.
How to apply for GSU Post Utme/DE Form.
- Eligible candidates will pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira via GSU Remita Platform.
- In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post utme payment.
- The remita Slip will be submitted to the Bursar for issuance of payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- This will grant them access to the University portal.
- Candidates will then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ and register for the Online exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form.
- Click Login.
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Click Register.
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed.
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’.
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details.
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card.
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening.
- The dates on which Candidates would be screened is on the Portal during registration.
- Candidates are to note that they must adhere to all the Covid-19 advisories and protocol through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
Visit www.gsu.edu.ng for more update
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.