How to get Netflix Student Discount in 2022, How to cancel Netflix Student Discount.
As a college student, you are always looking for ways to save money. Netflix is a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies, but it can be a bit pricey. Luckily, there is a way to get a Netflix student discount! Keep reading to find out how you can get this discount in 2022.
How to get Netflix Student Discount
Netflix offers a student discount on their monthly subscription. To get the discount, students need to sign up for a special account with a valid .edu email address. The discount is only available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Once students have signed up for an account with a valid .edu email address, they will need to verify their student status. Netflix will send a verification email to the address that was used to sign up for the account. Students will need to click on the link in the email and then enter their school name and graduation date.
After students have verified their student status, they will be able to choose the plan that they want and start using Netflix at the discounted rate. The student discount is only available for the Basic and Standard plans; it is not available for the Premium plan.
1. Netflix 30-days Unlimited Free Trial
The free Netflix’s 30-days unlimited free trial is one of the best ways you can take advantage of watching Netflix without paying a dime. All you need is an email address that hasn’t been registered on Netflix yet.
- First, go to Netflix.com. Create an account using your email address and click on the TRY 30 DAYS FREE to start your Free Month Trial.
- Please be sure to use an email address that has never been linked to any Netflix account, afterwards choose a password.
- Click on SEE THE PLANS and choose the plan you prefer. Since it’s free, you can absolutely go Premium (if you like). Then click Continue.
- Enter your name, and billing information, then select START MEMBERSHIP.
Then, enjoy the shows but make sure to cancel the free trial subscription plan before that ongoing 30 day expires.
Now here’s the trick, Netflix doesn’t allow multiple free trials as you can only use it once. But, you can sign up again using a different email address and a different billing method, let’s say like a prepaid credit card or just any billing method as long as it is not the same as the former one you used earlier on.
2. Collective Purchase
The interesting thing here is that Netflix allows at least up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix’s account, no matter what plan you’re on.
Therefore, you and your other college students can work together to create a single account while dividing up the login information. If you must choose, this is unquestionably the finest choice—even better than the impractical Netflix student discount you were hoping for.
You will need to view Netflix at various times throughout the day for this trick to function; it in no way implies that you can stream it on all 5 devices at once.
3. Netflix Special Promotions
Utilizing special offers where certain businesses provide Netflix subscriptions as gift vouchers to their prized clients is another amazing option to obtain a Netflix discount.
Below are some of them:
- The wireless company T-Mobile has a program called Netflix on Us that will pay for your Netflix bills if you have two or more lines. They will cover your Netflix Basic or Standard plan depending on what plan you purchase.
- Also, Network provider Verizon once worked with Netflix to offer a whole-year plan for Gigabit Connection Internet packages, which saves you $190 a year. However, they have recently switched to Disney+ on us for 12 months promotion.
- You can also save money by getting a discount Netflix gift card. The leading gift card companies include Raise, Gift Card Granny, Cardpool, CardCash, Gift Card Spread, etc. However, they offer different discounts on the same product.
4. Pay Netflix Subscription Bill Using Gift Cards
Using Netflix Gift Cards. Netflix gift cards can be used to pay for Netflix or to give as a present. Netflix gift cards are available at a variety of retail locations as well as online.
The back of each card states that gift cards do not expire.
Gift certificates are not refundable or transferable. When you add a Netflix gift card to your account, you can stream Netflix up until the card’s remaining value.
Gift cards cannot be reloaded.
Visit netflix.com/gift-cards for a list of stores that sell Netflix gift cards in order to buy one.
Pay Netflix Subscription Bills Using Gift Card
- Go to Manage profiles and scroll down.
- You will see an option called “Change payment method or change subscription plan.”
- You can use AMEX cards as gift vouchers, coupons, or Google Play Cards.
- Use the coupon number and pay your upcoming bill to save cash.
- Also, you can buy Netflix gift cards at a cheap rate.
- However, keep in mind that:
- Those gift cards have an expiry date.
How to use Netflix Student Discount
To use Netflix secret codes, enter www.netflix.com/browse/genre/ into a web browser’s address bar and add the code at the end. Netflix codes unlock specific genre categories like anime, comedy, and horror.
What are the benefits of Netflix Student Discount?
As a student, this plan allows you to enjoy videos with no ads and also grants you access to Youtube music premium. Each month a student will only need to pay $ 6.99 USD and will be given a free trial for a month.
Does Netflix have a student discount?
No. Netflix doesn’t have such student discounts. However, you might sign up for the trial period of Netflix services or any alternatives.
Does Netflix still give free trials?
Netflix offers a free month of service for eligible customers.
Which is better Netflix or Amazon Prime?
If you only consider TV series, Netflix basically trumps Prime Video. But Prime Video has some decent Hollywood movies and some excellent films in regional cinema.
Yes, but you might need to pay an extra fee. The company announced in 2022 that users will no longer be able to share Netflix passwords for free with others outside of their households.
How do I get Netflix for free?
Some cellphone carriers and cable providers offer promotions that include a free Netflix subscription. For example, if you sign up for a T-Mobile One and add at least one additional line, free Netflix is included in your phone bill.
|Does Netflix offer any student discounts?||No, there are no student discounts on Netflix for now. However, you can get a 30-day free trial by following the procedures outlined above or by using gift vouchers.|
|Can Student ID be used to redeem Student Discounts on Netflix?||Currently, there is no promotion or anything of sought allowing students to use their Student ID to access NETFLIX Discount Coupons. This is because Netflix does not provide any student discounts yet and if they do in future, we will update this article.|
|Is Ultra HD quality worth it on Netflix?||You will certainly have a soothing experience if you use the Premium subscription plan on Netflix to watch movies and TV shows in Ultra HD, but this comes with a higher price which is about $ 12.99/month.|