The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE HND (Higher National Diploma) to Degree programmes admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. HND graduates who wish to upgrade their certificates to university degrees can now patronize IAUE.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
This article will look at IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education?
Are you asking for the IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion?
Do you want to know how to check IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion.
How to access IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form.
Furthermore details of IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form
This is to notify IAUE students about the HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form for 2023/2024.
The conversion programme enables Higher National Diploma graduates wishing to upgrade their certificates to university degrees.
They should do so by the application so as to be admitted into 400 level undergraduate programme of the university for a period of one year.
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Courses.
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED):
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts.
- French and International Studies.
- Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- History and Diplomatic Studies.
- Theater Arts.
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed):
2. Fcty: Business Studies Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies).
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science Programmes:
- Computer Science.
- Integrated Science.
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education.
4. Faculty: Social Science Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies.
- Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Political Science.
- Sociology/Social Studies.
5. Fac: Vocational and Technical Education Programmes:
- Agricultural Science.
- Home Economics.
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics).
6. Fty: Education Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Early Childhood.
- Primary Education Studies.
- Educational Management.
- Library and Information Science.
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Requirements.
- Possession of HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Bodies.
- e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other professional accounting qualification.
- (This applies to accounting candidates only).
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable.
- Candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level.
How to Apply for IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Form.
Application is online through the university website.
After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password.
Then continue registration/ payment process.
Admission form for HND Conversion to Degree Programmes is N25, 000.00 only, payable through the university portal.
No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal.
(Check procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On Admission Menu, click on “2023 Part-time admission exercise.
- On the page that appears, click on register for 2021/2022 Part-time Admission Exercise.
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you.
- Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay.
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently.
- For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, update all fields on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details.
- Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location.
Or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869.
The registration portal will be closed on 30th October, 2023.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.