Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year [REGULAR AND WEEKEND]
Today we will be looking at this topic: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year [REGULAR AND WEEKEND].
This article will look at Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024.
Are you an Aspirant of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education?
Are you asking for the IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024?
Do you want to know how to check IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024.
How to register for IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024.
Furthermore Features of IAUE Part-Time Degree programmes.
Then courses offered in IAUE Part-Time Degree Regular and weekend Programme.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form
This is to notify Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education aspirants about the Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 is out.
Features of the Part-time regular programme:
- Attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts.
- Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
- Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts.
- Have benefits of regular Academic environment.
- Can apply for hostel accommodation.
- May not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued certificate of exclusion from National Youth Service Corps.
IAUE Part-Time Degree Programmes.
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED);
1. Humanities Faculty Programmes:a
- English and Communications Arts.
- French and International Studies.
- Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- History and Diplomatic Studies.
- Theater Arts.
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed);
2. Business Studies Faculty Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies).
3. Natural and Applied Science Faculty Programmes:
- Computer Science.
- Integrated Science.
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education.
4. Science Faculty Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies.
- Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Political Science.
- Sociology/Social Studies.
5. Vocational and Technical Education Faculty Programmes:
- Agricultural Science.
- Home Economics.
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics).
6. Education Faculty Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Early Childhood.
- Primary Education Studies.
- Educational Management.
- Library and Information Science.
IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission – General Entry Requirements.
- Five Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Including English and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the student wishes to offer.
NB: All part-time students are required to validate their admission into the university by registering with JAMB.
Thereafter the university will complete the admission process with JAMB in CAPS to enable all part-time student to obtain admission letter from JAMB.
All part-time students will be informed when the JAMB portal is ready for registration with JAMB.
How to Apply for IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Application is online through the university website.
After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process.
Admission form for Part-time Weekend /Regular Part-time Programmes is N20, 000.00 only, payable through the university portal.
No account number is required.
All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2023/2024 PART-TIME admission exercise.
- On the page that appears, click on register for 2023/2024 PART-TIME admission exercise.
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you.
- Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay.
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently.
- For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details.
- Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869.
The registration portal will be closed on 30th October, 2023.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
IAUE HND to Degree Programmes Conversion Admission Form 2023/2024
Dominican University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
OAU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON oauife.edu.ng
BUK Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year
KWASU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON Kwasu.edu.ng
ABU Post Utme Screening Past Questions & Answer 2023/2024
Latest List Of Schools Whose Post-Utme Admission Form For 2023/2024 Are Out!