Ifo College of Management & Technology Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 [SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE]
Today we will be looking at this topic: Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021.
This article will look at IFOTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021.
Are you a student of Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH)?
Are you asking for the IFOTECH Post UTME Form?
Also, do you want to know how to buy the Post UTME Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of the Post UTME Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about the Post UTME has made students to be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) Post UTME Form.
How to get the IFOTECH Post UTME Form.
Furthermore guideliness to buy IFOTECH Post UTME Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
IFOTECH Post UTME Form
This is to notify Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) aspirants that Post Utme Form is out.
IFOTECH Post UTME Form Requirements
- Applications are invited from the following:
- Candidates who scored 100 & above in 2020 UTME and made IFOTECH 1st,2nd ,3rd or 4th choice.
- Aspirants who did not choose IFOTECH but willing to have change of institution to IFOTECH as 1st choice.
- For admission into full time or part time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID).
- Write ifotechpoly Post-Utme Screening online using android phone or laptop @ comfort of your home.
- Scholarship available for first 20 outstanding applicants.
School of engineering:
(Plus 4 Months Siwes adding artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) to your transformation).
(a.) Computer Hardware Engineering.
( b.) Computer Science and Software Engineering.
(c) Networking and System security.
( d.) Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
School of management studies:
(Plus 4 Months Siwes / training in Industries for More Practical Exposure).
(a.)Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology.
(b.) Film & Television Production.
(c.) Accounting & Financial Studies.
(d.) Marketing & Business Studies.
(e.) Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies).
IFOTECH Post UTME Admission Entry Requirements & Duration.
(a) The student must have SSC requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(b) Awaiting result but must possess entry qualification to graduate.
Duration of programmes:
National Diploma: 4 Semesters (18 mths).
How to Apply for IFOTECH Post UTME Form.
- Go to www.ifotech.edu.ng
Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal info on the page.
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in.
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives.
DETAILS CALL: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07035194717.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.