Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form[2021/2022]
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form.
Admission Form of Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form [2021/2022] will be discussed.
Are you an Aspirant of Igbinedion University Okada (IUO)?
Are you asking for the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form [2021/2022].
It has been noted that the need for knowing about IUO Postgraduate Admission Form [2021/2022] has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Form.
How to partake in Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Registration.
Furthermore date For Igbinedion University Okada Postgraduate Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form [2021/2022]
This is to notify Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form.
aspirants that the Postgraduate Admission Form for [2021/2022] is out.
Also the date for the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form will be listed below.
Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- An aspirant for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form of Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate must have 5 credits in WASC, NECO, GCE.
- NOTE: A Credit pass in Maths and English is needed.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University.
- He/She must have PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- An aspirant applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes in IUO must have a minimum average of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate are allowed into different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- Msc Nursing:
Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Should possess a Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD.
- Nursing (PGDN):
Have to be registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Will have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Sc:
Applicants with degree in Computer Engr, Maths, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered.
Aspirants also with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- MBA from a known University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management.
- Transcripts: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution.
- Nevertheless applications of aspirants whose transcripts aren’t sent to the school won’t be processed.
- Referees reports: Candidates should print out the referee forms given in the application page, fill and send to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Applications won’t be processed till the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate (IUO) Admission Form.
- The application description for first-time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.iuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications.
- Select Postgraduate Programmes 2021/2022.
- Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link in your email to continue.
- Back on
iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on; ‘Application record’ and give all needed details and upload your passport photo.
- Provide all needed details and upload your passport photo.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” colored passport photo.
- Meanwhile note that the photo uploaded is the valid ID for admitted students throughout their stay in IUO.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page.
- Then click on “Pay with ” Interswitch or Etransacton the top left corner of the page.
- Follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00.
- A valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria is used.
- Request that your transcript be sent to Igbinedion University Okada (IUO).
- Address: The Office of the Secretary,
School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus),
IUO, Edo State, Nigeria.
- Send out the Referee forms. Your Application won’t be processed till they are submitted.
- Preview and confirm your details before submitting your application online.
- Last date for application into the PGD and Masters programmes is 31st October 2021.
- There is no last date for application into the PhD Programmes.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.