JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form. for 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022.
Let’s quickly take a look at JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form.
Are you a student who wants to gain admission into Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)?
Are you asking for the Screening Form into Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)?
Also, do you want to buy the JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 but don’t know how?
Or maybe you want to know the courses offered in Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)? You are at the right place.
So I made details of Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2021/2022.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form has made students be on the internet for details.
DETAILS SUCH AS:
Courses Offered In Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU).
How much Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2021/2022 Costs?
Guides On How To Buy Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form.
Furthermore last date Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2021/2022.
However, if you’re one of the students looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to notify aspirants that Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2021/2022 is out.
JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Requirements
- Candidates must have GCE, O/L, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) with a credit passes in five subjects.
- English and Maths (compulsory) at one or two sittings.
- Candidates who have already applied to JAMB for admission but wish to change their first choice to JABU are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB;
- Obtain Joseph Ayo Babalola university Application Form;
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- Cut-off Mark is 160.
- “Awaiting result” candidates can also apply.
- Their results must be available by September of the year in which admission is required.
Specific College/Departmental requirements are as indicated below.
Admission Requirements – Direct Entry Candidates.
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO or equivalent subjects listed under each programme.
- Although two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with upper Credit or NCE at Credit level in a institution known by the University.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Diploma.
- Diploma from any other known Universities.
JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form and Requirements.
A.COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES;
- A. B. Agric. With option in:
Agricultural Economics and Extension Services.
- Animal Science and Production.
Crop Science and Production.
Soil Science and Management.
- B. B.Sc. Food Science and Technology.
B.College Admission Requirements:
- Five credit passes at SSCE, NECO or equivalent.
- Include English, Chemistry, Maths, Biology/Agric Sc, and Economics. A pass in Physics is acceptable.
C.COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES;
- B. Arc. Architecture.
- B.Sc. Estate Management.
D.College Admission Requirements:
- For Architecture, Estate Management, Building and Quantity Surveying:
- 5 credit passes at SSCE, NECO or equivalent in English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and any one of the following:
- Geography, Fine Art, Economics, Technical Drawing, Building Construction, Biology and Agric Sc.
- For Urban and Regional Planning, and Geography:
- 5 Credit passes at SSCE, NECO or equivalent in English, Maths, Geography and any other two subjects.
E.COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES;
- Bachelor in English.
- B.A History and International Studies.
- Philosophy and Religious Studies (B.A).
F.College Admission Requirements:
- List of 5 credit passes at SSCE, NECO or equivalent in English and four other Arts and Social Sc subjects.
- For B.A. English, the other four subjects must include literature in English.
- Also B.A. History and International Studies, the four subjects must include Govt or History.
G.COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES;
- B.Sc. Biochem.
- B.Sc. Computer Sc.
- B.Sc. Microbiology.
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry.
- B.Sc. Physics Electronics.
H.College Admission Requirements:
- For B. Sc. Biochemistry, 5 credit passes at SSCE or equivalent, including English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- For B.Sc. Microbiology, Agric Sc is acceptable in lieu of Biology.
- For B.Sc. Computer Sc: five credit passes in English, Maths, Physics and any of Chemistry, Biology, Economics, and Geography.
- For B.Sc. Physics Electronics, as in Computer Sc.
I.COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics.
- B.Sc. International Relations.
- B.Sc. Mass Communication.
- B.Sc. Political Science.
J.College Admission Requirements:
- For B.Sc. Economics: candidates must possess 5 ‘O’ Level credit in English, Maths, Econs and any two Arts or Social Sc subjects.
- For B.Sc. Political Science: 5 ‘O’ Level credit passes in English, Govt/History,and any 3 subjects at least, a pass in Maths too.
- For B.Sc. Mass Communication, the 5 ‘O’ Level credit passes must include English Language and Literature in English.
- At least, a pass in Mathematics is required.
K.COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting.
- B.Sc. Business Admin.
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship.
- B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Human Resources Man.
- B.Sc. Insurance.
L.College Admission Requirements:
- For B.Sc. Business Admin, insurance, Entrepreneurship and Accounting students must have 5 credit and 2 Arts or Social Sc subjects.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Human Resources Man, 5 ‘O’ Level credit passes must have Maths and English.
M.COLLEGE OF LAW
- Bachelor of Law (LL. Hons.
How to Apply for JABU Post UTME Form.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your details and click the “Create Account” on completion.
- Please note that you will need a valid email to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents.
- Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
For more information visit www.jabu.edu.ng
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.