Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022.
Let’s quickly take a look at JABU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022.
Are you a student who wants to gain admission into JABU Postgraduate Programme?
Are you asking for the Admission Form into Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate programme?
Also, do you want to buy the JABU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022 but don’t know how?
Or maybe you want to know the courses offered in Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Programme?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form has made students be on the internet for details.
DETAILS SUCH AS:
Courses Offered In Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Programme.
How much Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form Costs?
Guides On How To Buy Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form.
Furthermore last date For Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form Registration.
However, if you’re one of the students looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Form
This is to notify aspirants that JABU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022 is out.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
JABU Admission Requirements for Masters Programmes.
- Candidates for Master degree programmes must have the following:
- Five O’level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics, not more than two sittings.
- First degree in cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other known university.
- A minimum of 2nd class honours or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any known institution.
- A CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5 point scale only.
- Candidates for admission into Food Sc and Tech (Master of Science).
- A graduate with a minimum of 2nd class lower division in courses such as;
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines may be considered.
- Although such candidates will be needed to make up for deficiencies as required.
- A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Agric Science.
- This courses may be considered for master of Business Admin with option in Insurance and Risk Management.
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of science degree in Architecture.
- A candidate other than a graduate of JABU must give proof of industrial training with a minimum of 6 months.
- Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
JABU Admission Requirements for PGD Programmes.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must has the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in neded subjects including English and Maths, not more than two sittings.
- HND or its equivalent in a cognate field from a known Institution, or minimum of a 3rd Class Degree from a known University.
How to Apply for JABU Postgraduate Admission Form.
Application Fee: #10,000.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your details and press the “Create Account” on completion.
- Please note that a valid email is needed to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and press on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents.
- Also, note that all needed documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
- Application forms can be gotten from academic office at JABU, kilometre 36, Ilesha Akure Road,Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
- Or any of under listed designated centres on presentation of #10,000 bank draft drawn in favour of JABU.
- All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
- Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, general secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- JABU Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
- JABU Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
- Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
- Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261
Email: [email protected]
For more update visit www.jabu.edu.ng.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.