JAMB CAPS 2021/2022
Joint matriculation board (Jamb) is here by notifying all candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions for the 2021/2022 academic session that the JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise.
Guides On How Jamb Caps Work
- If a candidate is offered admission, his/her admission status will show “ADMITTED” together with the institution admitted in and the course giving to he or she.
- Once a candidate sees admitted in his/her admission status, he or she is required either to accept or to reject the admission.
- Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration.
- On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
- NOTE the first thing that shows in your admission status before been admitted is admission in progress, that means your admission is been processed so keep calm and continue checking.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
How To Print Jamb Admission letter
How to check your admission status
Some schools may not even publish list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
To check jamb admission status on jamb caps is very easy. It very simple and not what we should be bothered about. Click here to see the details and how to check your admission status now.
I hope this information was useful. Please don’t forget to share with your friends on Facebook, twitter and whats-app.
Join our jamb forum to ask and answer questions about this year admission by clicking here.