40 Likely Jamb Geography Questions 2022/2023
Now today we will be looking at: 40 Jamb Geography Questions & Answer 2022/2023. Many Jamb candidates who put Geography as their aspiring course is asking for jamb Geography past question and answer. What will Jamb set in Geography for 2022 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2022 Geography? We know that any candidate who wants to score high in his/her jamb most make use of Geography questions. However, most of you have been calling me asking me to provide you with Geography past question or likely questions to come out on the jamb day. Some are even asking how important is likely Geography questions. So I have complied more than 40 likely jamb Geography Questions 2022/2023.
This hunt of knowing the Jamb Geography Questions & Answer 2021/2022 made the student to be searching online for jamb geography past question pdf, geography questions for ss1, ss2 geography questions, geography exam questions and answers, geography waec question 2022, geography waec question and answer 2021, geography waec past questions pdf, geography exam questions for ss2 first term, 40 Jamb Financial Accounting Questions & Answer 2022/2023. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
WHAT IS JAMB Geography PAST QUESTION
Many of jamb candidate Is hearing about jamb Geography past question without knowing what it is. Past question is a compiled question from the previous jamb examination. We are compiling questions each year after jamb examination. The same thing will happen this year, after jamb examination we will add the questions to our past questions. Past questions are very important in jamb examination because it helps candidates know how the previous jamb question is. Past questions also help jamb candidates to taste their selves and prepare well for the main examination.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE, LIKELY QUESTIONS & ANSWER ON Geography
Well, some of don’t know the meaning of possible questions. Possible question on Jamb Geography is just question compiled from the Recommended textbook. This possible or likely question is not the question that is going to come out in your utme exams. But these questions will help you sharping your brain in preparation for the main UTME examination. So I advise you to make good of these questions were going to list below.
Jamb Geography Questions And Answers 2022/2023
Which of the following phenomena is not directly related to the revolution of the earth?
- A. seasonal changes
- B. varrying duration of sunshine hours
- C. unequal solar radiation on the earth’s surface
- D. night and day
- E. the tropics
Which pair of activities would you NOT find in an equatorial climate?
1. commercial grain farming. 2. rice cultivation. 3. lumbering. 4. plantation agriculture. 5. dry farming
- A. 1 and 2
- B. 2 and 5
- C. 3 and 4
- D. 1 and 5
- E. 2 and 3
Inter-regional trade between countries in West Africa is promoted mainly by
- A. relationship with former colonial rulers
- B. production of similar goods
- C. deliberate government policies in recent times
- D. competition among the nations in Africa
- E. frequent changes in government of different countries
Which statement is NOT true of the middle belt in Nigeria?
- A. the soil is not productive
- B. the population is sparse
- C. there are insect pests and disease carriers
- D. mineral resources can be found there
- E. none of the above
Which of the following zones is the least industrialized in Nigeria?
- A. Lokoja-Ajaokuta
- B. Lagos-Ikeja
- C. Port harcourt-Aba
- D. Kaduna-Zaria
- E. Abeokuta-Ibadan
Which purpose is NOT served by the Kainji Dam?
- A. provision of research facilities
- B. provision of water of domestic use all over Nigeria
- C. provision of fishing facilities
- D. generation of electricity for use all over Nigeria
- E. provision of recreational facilities
What is the Nile valley best known for?
- A. Industrial development
- B. Water navigation
- C. Commerce
- D. Development
- E. Hydro-electricity
Which is not exported by the Republic of South Africa?
- A. Wines
- B. Maize
- C. Wool
- D. Coffee
- E. Wheat
Name the most important industrial mineral of Ghana
- A. Diamond
- B. Bauxite
- C. Manganese
- D. Gold
- E. Aluminium
Which of the following factors least explains the fast growing population in Africa?
- A. control of diseases
- B. decline in death rate
- C. the education of women
- D. improvement in transportation
- E. provision of more hospitals
If a map at a scale of 1:50,000 is reduced by half, what is the new scale of the map?
- A. 1:250,000
- B. 1:25,000
- C. 1:200,000
- D. 1:100,000
- E. 1:125,000
Which of the following most accurately describe the climate of coast lands which are adjacent to cool ocean currents?
- A. summer rain, winter drought
- B. winter rain, summer drought
- C. rain all the year round
- D. monsoon rainfall pattern
- E. aridity
How were the major mountain belts of the world produced?
- A. By wind erosion
- B. By Folding
- C. By glacial erosion
- D. By weathering
- E. By river deposition
Which of the following factors must account for the rapid increase in world population during the twentieth century?
- A. The slave trade was abolished
- B. Death rates have decreased rapidly
- C. Birth rates have increased rapidly
- D. Increasing world production of food
- E. Large-scale migration of people
What does subsistence agriculture mean?
- A. Intensive agriculture
- B. Extensive agriculture
- C. Agricultural production for cash
- D. Agricultural production for export
- E. Agricultural production for household consumption
Which of the following type of agriculture would you expect to find around a big city in an industrial society such as in Europe?
- A. Dairy farming
- B. Grain farming
- C. Fish farming
- D. Animal husbandry
- E. Intensive subsistence agriculture
Which of the following provides the best location for a bakery?
- A. Near a regular source of flour
- B. In an area of cheap labour
- C. Near a large market for bread
- D. Near a source of good clean water
- E. Near a regular source of electricity
The greatest volume of shipping across the Atlantic Ocean is
- A. between Africa and South America
- B. between Africa and North America
- C. between North America and South America
- D. between Europe and North America
- E. between Europe and Africa
Which of the following towns is NOT a pre-colonial town?
- A. Ilorin
- B. Bida
- C. Enugu
- D. Ibadan
- E. Kano
Which of the following has the highest mean annual rainfall?
- A. Freetown
- B. Accra
- C. Lome
- D. Lagos
- E. Enugu
- Free jamb past question for all subject 2022/2023
- 100 Likely Questions & Answer From 2022 Jamb Novel “Sweet Sixteen”
More Jamb Geography Questions And Answers 2022/2023
he Middle Best of West Africa is NOT characterised by one of the following. Which one?
- A. Low population densities
- B. Ethnic fragmentation
- C. Few large towns
- D. Much export crop production
- E. Predominance of subsistence agriculture
Which ONE of the following statements about the railway lines of Africa is false?
- A. There is no trans-continental railway in Africa which can be compared with the Trans-Siberian Railway in length or importance
- B. Africa’s railway lines are all of uniform gauge
- C. Few railway lines in Africa cross from one country to another
- D. The railway lines of Africa generally run from the coast inland
- E. The densest railway network in Africa is in the Republic of South Africa
Which one of the following countries has an export trade which is dominated by a single mineral?
- A. Central Africa Empire
- B. Uganda
- C. Kenya
- D. Zambia
- E. Mozambique
A World Title Boxing contest took place in New York (75°W time zone) on a Tuesday between 21:30 and 22:30 Hours and was televised live. When did viewers in Lagos (15°E time zone) watch the contest live on television?
- A. Wednesday between 03:30 and 04:30 Hours
- B. Monday between 03:30 and 04:30 Hours
- C. Tuesday between 15:30 and 16:30 Hours
- D. Tuesday between 21:30 and 22:30 Hours
- E. Tuesday between 02:30 and 03:30 Hours
Which of the following currents has a warming influence upon the coast along which it flows?
- A. Mozambique current
- B. Labrador current
- C. Benguela current
- D. Canaries current
- E. Humboldt current
Which of the following lakes owes its origin mainly to faulting?
- A. Lake Chad
- B. Lake Superior
- C. Lake Malawi
- D. Lake Victoria
- E. lake Kariba
The wearing away of the sides and bottom of a river’s channel is called
- A. hydraulic action
- B. corrosion
- C. attrition
- D. corrasion
- E. solution
Temperature is to isotherms as air pressure is to
- A. isopleths
- B. contours
- C. isobars
- D. isolines
- E. isohyets
Which of the following gradients is the steepest?
- A. 1 in 134
- B. 1 in 351
- C. 1 in 531
- D. 1 in 315
- E. 1 in 153
In which of the following countries is commercial grain farming an important occupation?
- A. Nigeria
- B. Kenya
- C. Spain
- D. Canada
- E. Brazil
Pick out the incorrect statement
- A. The Ruhr is a great industrial region
- B. Scandinavia is noted for its hardwood timber
- C. The North Sea is a great fishing area
- D. Katanga is a copper mining region
- E. Woollen fabrics are manufactured in Yorkshire
The length of a year is 365(1/4)days because that is the time it takes
- A. the sun to revolve round its orbit
- B. the earth to rotate on its axis
- C. the moon to revolve once round the earth
- D. the sun to revolve once round the earch
- E. the earth to revolve once round the sun
Two factors which promote rapid chemical weathering in the tropics are
- A. high temperature and extreme aridity
- B. high temperature and low humidity
- C. low temperature and high humidity
- D. high temperature and high humidity
- E. high temperature and low rainfall
Smooth oval hills composed mainly of boulders or glacial sands and gravels are known as
- A. eskers
- B. drumlins
- C. moraines
- D. aretes
- E. pyramidal peaks
n a population map of the world, all but one of the following appear generally as regions of low population density
- A. The hot deserts
- B. The Amazon forests
- C. Antarctica
- D. The island of Java
- E. The Canadian shield
Mixed farming implies
- A. growing crops and rearing animals on a given land area
- B. keeping poultry and rearing pigs on one and the same farm
- C. growing grains and root crops on the same piece of land
- D. mixed cultivation of wheat, barley, and oats
- E. intercropping of yam, cassava and maize
The main advantage of the chain survey over the prismatic compass survey is that the former
- A. yields relatively more accurate results
- B. involves highly more portable equipment
- C. does not require a base map
- D. closes its boundaries with no correction
The main use of the Abney Level in surveying is to determine the
- A. angle of inclination
- B. relative location
- C. area coverage
- D. spot height
A typical example of landforms produced by marine erosion is a
- A. beach
- B. spit
- C. mud-flat
- D. stack
When the gradient of a river channel changes from a steep to a gentle angle, the main activity of the river will be
- A. depositing
- B. eroding
- C. deepening
- D. terracing
This is all we have for this topic: 40 Jamb Geography Questions & Answer 2022/2023.
My name is Ezisi Paschal. I like to share education news and dedicated to bring you the most accurate information from your institution. You can contact me anytime you have questions about your institution of choice.