40 Likely Jamb Mathematics Questions 2023/2024
Now today we will be looking at: 40 Jamb Mathematics Questions & Answer 2023/2024. Many Jamb candidates who put Mathematics as their aspiring course is asking for jamb Mathematics past question and answer. What will Jamb set in Mathematics for 2023 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2022 Mathematics? We know that any candidate who wants to score high in his/her jamb most make use of Mathematics questions. However, most of you have been calling me asking me to provide you with Mathematics past question or likely questions to come out on the jamb day. Some are even asking how important is likely Mathematics questions. So I have complied more than 40 likely jamb Mathematics Questions 2023/2024.
This hunt of knowing the Jamb Mathematics Questions & Answer 2023/2024 made the student to be searching online for jamb mathematics question 2023, jamb past questions and answers on mathematics pdf, jamb question and answer on mathematics 2023, jamb question and answer 2023, jamb past questions and answers on all subjects, mathematics past questions and answers, jamb question 2023, 2023 jamb questions and answers, 40 Jamb Mathematics Questions & Answer 2023/2024. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
WHAT IS JAMB Mathematics PAST QUESTION
Many of jamb candidate Is hearing about jamb Mathematics past question without knowing what it is. Past question is a compiled question from the previous jamb examination. We are compiling questions each year after jamb examination. The same thing will happen this year, after jamb examination we will add the questions to our past questions. Past questions are very important in jamb examination because it helps candidates know how the previous jamb question is. Past questions also help jamb candidates to taste their selves and prepare well for the main examination.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE, LIKELY QUESTIONS & ANSWER ON Mathematics
Well, some of don’t know the meaning of possible questions. Possible question on Jamb Mathematics is just question compiled from the Recommended textbook. This possible or likely question is not the question that is going to come out in your utme exams. But these questions will help you sharping your brain in preparation for the main UTME examination. So I advise you to make good of these questions were going to list below.
Jamb Mathematics Questions And Answers 2023/2024
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
6. Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
7. Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
8. Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
9. Simplify (1 + 1)-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
11. A carpenter charges #40.00 per day for himself and #10.00 per day for his assistant. If a fleet of a cars were painted for #2,000.00 and the painter worked 10 days more than his assistant, how much did the assistant receive?
12. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12………..
A. 3(217 – 1)
B. 3(218) – 1)
C. 3(218 + 1)
D. 3(218 – 1)
13. The angle of a sector of a circle, radius 10.5cm, is 480. calculate the perimeter of the sector
14. Find the length of a side of a rhombus whose diagonals are 6cm and 8cm.
15. Each of the interior angles of a regular polygon is 1400. How many sides has the polygon?
A. 9 B. 8 C. 7 D. 5
16. A cylindrical pipe, made of metal is 3cm, thick if the internal radius of the pipe is 10cm. Find the volume of metal used in making 3m of the pipe
- Free jamb past question for all subject 2021/2022
- 100 Likely Questions & Answer From 2021 Jamb Novel “Sweet Sixteen”
More Jamb Mathematics Questions And Answers 2023/2024
17. If the height of two circular cylinders are in the ratio 2:3 and their base radii are in the ratio 9. What is the ratio of their volume?
18. The locus of a point which moves so that it is equidistant from two intersecting straight lines is the
A. perpendicular bisector of the two lines
B. angle bisector of the two lines
C. bisector of the two lines
D. line parallel to the two lines
19. 4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14 and 26 are represented on a pie chart. Find the sum of the angles of the sectors representing all numbers equal to or greater than 16.
20. The mean of ten positive numbers is 16. when another number is added, the mean becomes 18. find the eleventh number.
21. Two numbers are removed at random from the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. what is the probability that the sum of the numbers removed is even?
22. Find the probability that a number selected at random from 41 to 56 is a multiple of 9
23. Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. However much does he still owe?
24. If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water are added to 5gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
25 What is the product of 27/5 – (3)3 and (1/5)?
26. Simplify 2log2/5 – log72/125 + log9
A. 1 – 4log 3
B. –1 + 2log3
C. –1 +5log2
27. A car travels from Calabar to Enugu, a distant of pkm with an average speed of ukm per hour and continues to Benin, a distance of qkm, with an average speed of wkm per hour. Find its average speed from Calabar to Benin.
28. If w varies inversely as uv/u + v and is equal to 8 when u = 2 and v = 6, find a relationship between u, v, w.
A. upw = 16(u + t)
B. 16ur = 3w(u + t)
C. upw = 12(u + t)
D. 12upw = u + r
29. If g(x = x2 + 3x ) find g(x + 1) – g(x)
A. (x + 2)
B. 2(x + 2)
C. (2x + 1)
D. (x + 4)
30. Factorize m3 – m2 – m + 2
A. (m2 + 1)(m – 2)
B. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m + 2)
C. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m – 2)
D. (m2 + 2)(m – 1)
31. The angles of a quadrilateral are 5x – 30, 4x + 60, 60 – x and 3x + 61. find the smallest of these angles.
A. 5x – 30
B. 4x + 60
C. 60 – x
D. 3x + 61
32. What is the nth term of the sequence 2, 6, 12, 20,…?
A. 4n – 2
B. 2(3n – 1)
C. n2 + n
D. n2 + 3n +2
33. If the binary operation * is defined by m*n = mn + m + n for any real number m and n, find the identity element under this operation.
A. e = 1
B. e = -1
C. e = -2
D. e = 0
34. When PT is the transpose of P, calculate [PT] when x = 0, y = 1 and z = 2
35. PQ is equivalent to
36. Determine the distance on the earth’s surface between two towns P(Lat. 600N, Long. 200E) and Q (Lat. 600N, Long 250W)
37. X is a point due east of point Y on a coast Z is another point on the coast but 6.3km due south of Y. if the distance ZX is 12km, calculate the bearing of Z from X
This is all we have for this topic: 40 Jamb Mathematics Questions & Answer 2023/2024.
55 thoughts on “40 Jamb Mathematics Questions & Answer 2023/2024”
it’s helpful, thanks a lot
Do this question really work for u in your jamb
Are u people sure
NOT GOOD VERY GOOD
Thanks.please make sure that you are posting correct question
Thnks,pls make sure u re posting the correct question
i hope there are correct please i want to pass at least 270 in jamb
thank you very much
But the answer
wat abt d answers
What about the answers and are you sure this are the right questions
Pls are u sure this are the right question
Really okay by me
How can u know the answer
pls ask them oo
Pls I need the answers
Is there anyone who has written Economics, Commerce, Maths and English in Jamb this year?
Pls, is it true cos I base on this solving.
What of the answers
That what I told them now
Thanks very much🤗🤗
Please, are you sure this is gonna come out😟😟?? B’cos henceforth, it will be the one I will base my reading on, mostly I meant..
Thanks very much 🤗🤗..
Are you sure these are gonna come out 😟😟??
’cause henceforth, they will be the ones I will base my reading on
Please if you post any question
please solve it for us because some of us we just calcate with calculator and get the question
It is Helpful thanks
The answers please
This is really good but i have tried some questions and didnt get the ans pls kindly show us the workings🙏🙏
God bless us!!
Thanks is helpfull
I appreciate hope is correct
Thanks God bless u but Pls show the answers and workings
thank you please is it true? if i do see when jamb is coming out
Questions without answers
Thanks it really help alot that is very good
Pls the answers
Please the answer
Please the solution
But the answer
But we really need the solution
This questions are all 1990 question 😒😒😒 you just copied and pasted it here
I hope it true but u for please tick the answer for us so that we can know what u are answering, thanks
Thank, I hope u are giving us the right, an please help us with the answer to be sure of what we are doing please