Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2021/2022 for UTME Candidate. Are you 2021/2022 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for Economics. Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb Economics 2021. This questions is what most of jamb utme candidate 2021 is asking. Well its good to ask such a question, because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2021 jamb can ask such question. My advice to all the candidate preparing to write Economics in this coming jamb, should read well. Reading well is making use of jamb 2021 syllabus for Economics with the recommended textbooks for Economics. I know so well the if you prepare well with this two things added with jamb Economics past question you will score very high in Economics. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2021/2022, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for Economics 2021/2022 made science utme candidate to be searching online for: jamb recommended textbooks, best Economics textbook for jamb, Economics books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for Economics, jamb use of English, Economics textbooks pdf. However if your one of the students searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2021/2022
Below i will be listing out the names of the Economics textbooks recommended for 2021 jamb examination. Its not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of this books to study. This Jamb Economics recommended textbooks serves as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your Economics examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who wants to join Jamb 2021 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..