Jamb Recommended Textbooks For French 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For French 2021/2022 for UTME Candidate. Are you a 2021/2022 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for French? Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb French 2021? This question is what most of jamb utme candidate 2021 is asking. Well, its good to ask such a question because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2021 jamb can ask such a question. My advice to all the candidates preparing to write French in this coming jamb should read well. Reading well is making use of the jamb 2021 syllabus for French with the recommended textbooks for French. I know so well the if you prepare well with these two things added with jamb French past question you will score very high in French. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For French 2021/2022, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for French 2021/2022 made science utme candidate to be searching online for jamb recommended textbooks, best French textbook for jamb, French books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for French, jamb use of English, French textbooks pdf. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For French 2021/2022
Below i will be listing out the names of the French textbooks recommended for the 2021 jamb examination. It’s not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of these books to study. This Jamb French recommended textbooks serve as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
A (i) Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasize oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivant les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Wisdom line Pass at Once JAMB.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For French 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your French examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who want to join Jamb 2021 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..