Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Hausa 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Hausa 2021/2022 for UTME Candidate. Are you a 2021/2022 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for Hausa? Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb Hausa 2021? This question is what most of jamb utme candidate 2021 is asking. Well, its good to ask such a question because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2021 jamb can ask such a question. My advice to all the candidates preparing to write Hausa in this coming jamb should read well. Reading well is making use of the jamb 2021 syllabus for Hausa with the recommended textbooks for Hausa. I know so well the if you prepare well with these two things added with jamb Hausa past question you will score very high in Hausa. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Hausa 2021/2022, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for Hausa 2021/2022 made science utme candidate to be searching online for jamb recommended textbooks, best Hausa textbook for jamb, Mathematics books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for Hausa, jamb use of English, Hausa textbooks pdf. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Hausa 2021/2022
Below i will be listing out the names of the Hausa textbooks recommended for the 2021 jamb examination. It’s not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of these books to study. This Jamb Hausa recommended textbooks serve as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
- Galadanci, M.K.M. (1976) Introduction to Hausa Grammar, Zaria: Longman
- Junju, M.H. (1980) Rayayyen Nahawun Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- Muhammad, Y.M. (2005) Fassarar Hausa, Zaria: ABU Press
- Sani, M.A.Z. (1999) Tsarin Sauti Da Nahawun Hausa, Ibadan: UP Plc
- Sani, M.A.Z. et al (2000) Exam Focus: Hausa Language, Ibadan UP Plc
- Skinner, N. (1977) Grammar of Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- Yahaya, I.Y. et al (1992), Darussan Hausa 1 – 3, Ibadan: UP Plc Don manyan makarantun sakandare
B. ADABI DA AL’ADU (LITERATURE AND CULTURE)
- Bichi, A.Y. (1979) Waƙoƙin Bikin Aure, Lagos: Nelson
- Dangambo, A. (1984) Rabe – Raben Adabin Baka da Muhimmancinsa Ga Rayuwar Hausawa, Kano: T.P.C.
- Gusau, S.M. (1991) Makaɗa Da Mawaƙan Hausa, Kaduna: Fisbas Media Service
- Ibrahim, M.S. (1977) Kowa Ya Sha Kiɗa, Zaria: Longman
- Madauci, I. et al (1992) Hausa Customs, Zaria: ABU Press
- Umar, M.B. (1976) Ɗanmaraya Jos Da Waƙoƙinsa, Ibadan: OUP
- Umar, M.B. (1977) Wasannin Tashe, Zaria: NNPC
C. ƘAMUSAI (DICTIONARIES)
- Bargery G.P. (1951) A Hausa – English Dictionary and English-Hausa Vocabulary London: OUP
- Newman, R.M. (1997) An English-Hausa Dictionary, Ibadan: Longman
- Newman and Newman (1977) Sabon Ƙamus Na Hausa Zuwa Turanci, Ibadan: UPL
- Skinner, N. (1993) Kamus Na Turanci Da Hausa, Zaria: NNPC
- CSNL: (2006) Ƙamusun Hausa Na Jami’ar Bayero ta Kano, Kano: Ɗab’in CSNL
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Hausa 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your Hausa examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who want to join Jamb 2021 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..