Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Islamic Studies 2022/2023 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Islamic Studies 2021/2022 for UTME Candidate. Are you a 2021/2022 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies? Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb Islamic Studies 2021? This question is what most of jamb utme candidate 2021 is asking. Well, its good to ask such a question because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2021 jamb can ask such a question. My advice to all the candidates preparing to write Islamic Studies in this coming jamb should read well. Reading well is making use of the jamb 2021 syllabus for Islamic Studies with the recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies. I know so well the if you prepare well with these two things added with jamb Islamic Studies past question you will score very high in Islamic Studies. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Islamic Studies 2021/2022, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies 2021/2022 made science utme candidate to be searching online for jamb recommended textbooks, best Islamic Studies textbook for jamb, Islamic Studies books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for Islamic Studies, jamb use of English, Islamic Studies textbooks pdf. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Islamic Studies 2021/2022
Below i will be listing out the names of the Islamic Studies textbooks recommended for the 2021 jamb examination. It’s not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of these books to study. This Jamb Islamic Studies recommended textbooks serve as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1976) Studies in Islam Series Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1982) Studies in Islam Series Book 2, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1988)The Classical Caliphate, Lagos: IPB
- Abdulrahman and Canham (n.d) The Ink of the Scholar, CUP
- Ali, A.Y. (1975), The Holy Qur’an Text: Translation and Commentary Leicester The Islamic Foundation
- Ali, M.M. (Undated) The Religion of Islam, Lahore
- Doi, A. R. I (1997) Shariah: The Islamic Law; Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Hay Kal, M. (1982) The Life of Muhammad (SAW), Academic Press
- Lemu, A. (1992) Methodology of Primary Islamic Studies, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books 1, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books, Minna: IET
- Muhammad, S. Q. (2010) al-Burhanu fi tajwidil Qur’an Cairo: Shirkatul-Qudus
- Opeloye, M.O. (1996) A Dictionary of Peoples and Places in the Qur’an, Lagos: Academic Press
- Philips, A. A. B. (1997) Usool at-Tafseer, Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Quadri, Y.A. et al (1990) Al-Iziyyah for the English Audience, Ijebu Ode: Shebiotio Publication
- Rahim, A. (1992) Islamic History, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 1, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Trimingham, J.S. (1993) A History of Islam in West Africa, Oxford, OUP
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Islamic Studies 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your Islamic Studies examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who want to join Jamb 2021 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..