JAMB Subject Combinations for Public Administration 2021/2022
Today we will be looking at this topic: JAMB Subject Combinations For Public Administration 2021/2022 | UTME & DE. Many jamb aspirants is asking many questions online, many called me and was asking how they can combine or how they can choose courses to write in their 2021/2022. For how many weeks thats the question am receiving from many of you. Now why am i writing this post? My main aim is to show you 2021/2022 Jamb subjects combinations, And also teach you how to choose subjects that will match the courses you have in mind, whether Science, Art or Education. So if your among those who called or who are searching online for 2021/2022 Jamb subjects combinations For Public Administration your now at the right place. Vastlearners will feed you with all the information you need. Do you want to Study Public Administration in any Nigerian University? Are you about to write jamb and you want to choose law?, this post contains jamb subject combination For Public Administration.
This hunt of knowing the 2021 Jamb subjects combinations for made all the 2021/2022 Public Administration jamb candidate to be searching online for jamb subject combination for Public Administration 2021, jamb subject combination for Public Administration 2021/22, subject combination for Public Administration in lasu, jamb score for Public Administration, subject for Public Administration student, subject combination for Public Administration in unilag, subject for Public Administration student in secondary school, jamb brochure for Public Administration.
However if your one of the jamb candidate searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post
without wasting much of your time lets get back to the business of today which is JAMB Subject Combinations For Public Administration 2021/2022
As a matter of fact, this article will give you insights concerning
- Public Administration O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public Administration Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public Administration
- Public Administration UTME Subjects Combination;
Please read the Psychology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Therefore without wasting much time, lets get straight to the JAMB subject combination as well as WAEC subject combination for Public Administration .
But before that, lets get to see the List of Universities that offer Public Administration in Nigeria.
Universities Offering Public Administration in Nigeria.
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ibadan (UI), Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (OSUMS)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) Requirement for Public Administration in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Statistics.
- ABU accepts two (2) ‘A’ level/IJMB passes one (1) of which must include Government/History or Economics.
- ADSU accepts HND /ND /NCE at Credit/merit level in appropriate programmes/subjects
- COOU accepts NCE (Government) or ND lower credit in Public Administration.
- EBSU accepts HND /ND /NCE pass at credit/merit level in relevant programmes/subjects in addition to the ‘O’ level requirement. ND must be at upper credit level.
- ILORIN accepts ND upper credit in Public Administration or Local Government Studies and HND lower credit or Advanced Diploma in Public Administration from Accredited Tertiary Institutions in addition to meeting the UTME requirements.
- NASARAWA accepts History In lieu of Government.
- OAU accepts
a) Three (3) ‘A’ level passes plus the UTME requirements in Economics, Government or History and Geography.
b) ND upper credit pass in Public Administration, Business Administration, Statistics and Accountancy or University Diploma with merit in Public Administration or Local Government.
a) History/Social Studies or Sociology In lieu of Government.
b) ND lower credit in Public Administration.
- UNIZIK does not accept Geography.
- UNN accepts Direct Entry candidates for a three (3)-year programme, they are required to possess one (1) of the following qualifications:
a) Two (2) ‘A’ level passes or their equivalents in any of the following subjects; Government/History, Economics, Business Management, Accounting and Geography plus the UTME requirements.
b) HND lower credit from recognized institutions plus the UTME requirements.
c) Possession of Government is not a pre- requisite for three (3)-year Direct Entry candidates.
d) ND or HND credit in Public Administration.
- CARITAS accepts
a) two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, History,
b) ND in Public Administration, Political Science, Secretarial Studies (now Office Technological Management)
c) NCE merit in Government or its equivalent and UTME entry requirements.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Below is the UTME Requirement for Public Administration in faculty of Administration
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Economics and Government.
- For NBC holders, the other relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.
- ABU does not accept a combination of Local Languages and Religious Studies.
- BSU and UNN require at least a pass in Mathematics.
- COOU, ESUTECH and UNIZIK require ‘O’ level credit passes to include Mathematics.
- EBSU – Same as in Accountancy.
- NASARAWA accepts two ‘A’ level or IJMB passes chosen from Accounts, Business Management, Government and Statistics; NCE Government or ND Public Administration with merit/lower credit.
- OAU requires English Language, Mathematics, Government, Economics, History and Geography.
- UNN requires minimum entry requirements plus ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Government or History and Mathematics.
- CARITAS requires five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes to include English Language, Economics, Government, History, Accounting, Business Management and a pass in Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Public Administration in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Government, Economics and any other subject.
- ABU accepts History In lieu of Government.
- EBSU requires Economics and any other Social Science subject.
- OAU requires Mathematics, Economics, Government.
- SALEM requires Government, Economics and any Social Science subject.
- UNIZIK requires Mathematics, Economics and any other Arts or Social Science subject. Geography is not acceptable.
Okay, This is the little I can say on JAMB Subject Combinations for Public Administration 2021/2022. Feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below. Also If you want to join our 2021/2022 jamb aspirant group kindly drop your whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks