KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
This article will look at KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form.
Are you a student of KolaDaisi University (KDU)?
Are you asking for the KDU JUPEB Admission Form?
Do you want to know KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
How to access the KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form.
Furthermore details KDU JUPEB Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission
This is to notify KDU students that the JUPEB Admission Form is out.
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Maths, English.
- And the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
- The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate.
- Furthermore it will enable candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission.
N10,000 application form.
1. Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”.
2. A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
3. Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
4. Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”.
5. Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N10,000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20).
6. After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form.
7. Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: [email protected]
Or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144.
Visit www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng for more information.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.