KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Admission Form.
This article will look at KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form.
Are you a student of KolaDaisi University (KDU)?
Are you asking for the KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Admission Form?
Do you want to know KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Admission Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Admission Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form.
How to access the KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form.
Furthermore details KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Admission
This is to notify KDU students that the Post Utme/DE Admission Form is out.
- All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
Faculty of applied sciences:(B.Sc.):
- Computer Science.
- Industrial Chemistry.
Faculty of law:
- LLB Law:
Faculty of arts, management & social sciences: (B.Sc):
- Business Administration.
- B.A. English & Literary Studies.
- History & Diplomatic Studies (B.A).
- Mass Communication.
- Political Science.
KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE requirements.
- Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than 2 sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and.
- At least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details).
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post Utme/DE Form.
1. Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”.
2. A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
3. Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
4. Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”.
5. Make payment using any of the options provided.
6. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20).
7. After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
8. Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
[email protected] or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.