2021/2022 Kings University Undergraduate Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
Now today we will be looking at this topic: 2021/2022 Kings University Undergraduate Post Utme/Direct Entry Form.
Are you a student who just finished secondary school? Are you asking about the Kings University?
Do you want to know the list of courses offered at Kings University? Do you want to know how to purchase the post Utme and direct entry form?
You’re at the right place, I have compiled for you the procedures or acquiring the 2021/2022 Kings University Undergraduate Post Utme And Directly Entry Form.
Read below very careful to know the Procedures On purchasing the form.
This hunt of knowing the 2021/2022 Kings University Post Utme and Direct Entry Screening Exercise has made their aspirants to be searching online for:
Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening Date For Kings University, Requirements For Kings University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, How To Apply For Kings Post Utme Form, How To Apply For Kings University Direct Entry Form.
However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Kings University Undergraduate Post Utme/Direct Entry Form
Kings University has invited aspirants that are qualified for the Post Utme and Direct Entry application for the purchasing of form into the Institution programmes.
It should be noted that the application process is not restricted to any specific characteristics or personalities, although candidates satisfy all Faculty Departmental Requirements.
Kings University Undergraduate Post Utme/Direct Entry Requirements.
- Suitable candidates must posses nothing less than five passes at credit level in SSCE, GCE, or NECO including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings. (For all aspirants).
- Also each candidate is expected to have get a suitable cut off mark in the UTME.
- The Kings University will conduct post-UTME screening for aspirants to assure the credibility of the aspirants that will be admitted into the Institution.
- Candidates with GCE ‘A’ level with acceptable score in relevant subjects plus credit pass in ‘O’ Level English and Mathematics may be considered for a direct entry into the University.
Faculty and Departmental Requierements
In addition to the general admissions requirements stated above, candidates must satisfy the following.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Five Credit at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other science subject.
- Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Biology, Mathematics Physics and Chemistry.
- NCE/ND/HND in related field plus UTME requirement.
- Five Credits at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Biology
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- ND/NCE with good grades in relevant ‘O’ level subjects.
-B.Sc. Computer Scie-nce
- Five Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Physics and any other two science subjects.
- Two A/L passes in science subjects including Mathematics.
- NCE with at least Merit in Mathematics and one other Science or Social Science subject.
- Five Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Physics and any other the following science subjects; Further Mathematics, chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science.
- Two A/L passes in science subjects including Mathematics and Physics.
- NCE with at least Merit in Mathematics and Physics and one other Science or Social Science subject.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
-B.A English and literary studies
- Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Literature in English and three other Arts subjects.
- Two ‘A’ level passes to include Lit.-in-English and one other Arts subject.
-B.A. Religious Studies
- Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Christian Religious Studies and three other Arts subjects.
- Two ‘A’ level passes to include Christian Religious Studies and one other Arts subject.
- Five credits at SSCE/NABTEB/NECO in English language, Government and three other Arts subjects.
- Two ‘A’ level passes to include History and one other Arts subject.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
-B.Sc. Banking and Finance
-B.Sc. Business Administration
- Five Credits Passes at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English, Mathematics,
Economics and any other two social science subjects.
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Accounting or Economics and one other subject.
- NCE with passes at merit level in relevant subjects.
- ND at credit level.
- Foundation International exam such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, GPFA.
-B.Sc. Political science
- Five credits passes at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in English language, Government and any other three art or social science subjects.
- Two ‘A’ level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject.
-B.Sc. International Relations
How to Apply for Kings University Post UTME Form.
Application forms may be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng.
- Application fee: Two thousand Naira Only (N2000).
- Candidates should note that there is an additional Five hundred Naira (N500) for bank charge that is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform.
- Also note that aspirants aspiring to obtain admission into the any University and met the required requirements are welcome to partake in the screening exercise.
- The passport size should be maximum of 50 kb, while the width and length should be 150 and 250 pixels respectively.
- Ensure that all details should be
Please ensure you complete your data accurately.
- Candidates should come to the screening venue, Kings University, Odeomu with two copies of the completed form on date and time indicated on their forms.
For further enquiries please e-mail the following;
Please share on any social media platform; Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram For The Benefits Of Other Aspirants. Drop Your Phone Number In the Comment Section For More Update.