IS KWASU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: KWASU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON kwasu.edu.ng. Many aspirants of the Kwara State University (kwasu), is asking many questions about kwasu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will kwasu start selling their post utme registration form, Is kwasu post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about kwasu post utme registration portal. Most of Kwara State University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the kwasu post utme registration date made the kwasu aspirants to be searching online for kwasu post utme screening form 2021/2022, kwasu post utme 2021/2022, kwasu post utme past questions, kwasu post utme cut off mark, kwasu post utme portal, kwasu post utme date 2021, kwasu latest news on admission, kwasu post utme syllabus, KWASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, kwasu.edu.ng | KWASU Latest News. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Click here for KWASU post utme past questions from 2005 till date….
KWASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Kwara State University (kwasu) has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
KWASU Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made Kwara State University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Kwara State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- The general cut-off mark is 200.
KWASU POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration will soon commence.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: KWASU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON kwasu.edu.ng. Am happy to inform all the patient aspirant of kwasu that the form is out. If you want to join our kwasu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks